Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any tough guys here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Segal taught me that front leg kick move he learnt anderson and we smoked weed and macked gal at stulla thursdays and what

Comment

I also trained Segal.

/Thread. x2

Comment

that's how it be up in hur

Comment

I used to be a tough guy.

Comment

I once got into a fist fight. Kicked that 5th graders ass.

Comment

Somebody had mentioned make love and not war. I concur, that is unless somebody rings a bell..........Rockin'

Comment

I participated in this underground Kumite where I fought a ninja that could throw ICE off his hands and another would pull you with a rope. There was this thunder god in there talking about guiding me and I ended up fighting a four arms dude in the semi-finals which I gotta say it was hard but I finally beat him. Crazy thing is that whenever I would win this bastard judge would scream: :FINISH HIM!" and I had to kill some of them. I did like this cool dude in there that we were forced to fight but I gave him a token of FRIENDSHIP which the judge didn't like. I ended up fighting this almost eternal old fella in the finals that had some mad fighting skills but I got him too. So I think winning that tournament makes me pretty bad-a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                  What makes you so tough?
                  I beat the crap out of some Pakistani poster that goes by the name of "Derranged" now he won't dare show his face around these parts of the forum in fear that he may run into me again, i'd be like, say something bitch! Say something!
                  Last edited by -Huey-; 02-23-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Tough? Tough?

Tough don't even begin to describe it, kid

I put fools to sleep seven days a week, twice on Sunday's

Comment

tough to me is the ability to stay with your convictions no matter what.

And not allow your character to be compromised, no matter what the cost. A daunting goal to be sure.. but something to aspire to.

Comment

Working...
                      X