No announcement yet.

isreali soilder gets OWNED by rock throwing kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
    Palestinians and Arabs try hard lol. To be honest I feel bad if you start thinking.. that what they've been through and whats going on now. But on other hand, when you meet them.. they act so differently. only nation under god and crap like that.. I don't want to hate them, so im trying not to get in any conversations with them, because they do piss me off(
    50 years from now our grandkids will be talking about israel-palestine problems.

**** will never end.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      yeah those are civilians. that's why it's okay to have submachinegun instead of assault rifle. they don't need the longer ranges when it's for self defense.galil uses the ak system. it's exactly like the ak with improvements like the safety and the sights.

cold weapon?

i own a few weapons.
      aww com`n. the atmosphere is high with all the hate towards them, I would definetly carry ak or m4. pff uzi) but It;s just my opinion

what weaps you got?

Comment

aww com`n. the atmosphere is high with all the hate towards them, I would definetly carry ak or m4. pff uzi) but It;s just my opinion

what weaps you got?
        yeah of course you want a rifle going into battle but if you're a civilian just carrying one. it's better to carry something shorter. easier.

i got a few handguns and shotguns for target shooting and home defense.

right now i only have 2 rifles (chinese and hungarian ak-47) but i don't really use them. i just have them in storage in case of something crazy (earthquake , riot , whatever)

Comment

I don't own any firearms. I like to spend my money on holidays abroad.

And sports of course.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            I don't own any firearms. I like to spend my money on holidays abroad.

And sports of course.
            are they illegal where you live?

you should get one. target shooting is fun. they're not that expensive.

Comment

yeah of course you want a rifle going into battle but if you're a civilian just carrying one. it's better to carry something shorter. easier.

i got a few handguns and shotguns for target shooting and home defense.

right now i only have 2 rifles (chinese and hungarian ak-47) but i don't really use them. i just have them in storage in case of something crazy (earthquake , riot , whatever)
              damn, that would be perfect for 92 LA riot. looks like you are set for fireworks)

I only have 1 hand gun, shoot it for fun when have spare time. in overall, just like in ur case - I keep it for self defense.

Is Chinese rifle working fine?

Comment

damn, that would be perfect for 92 LA riot. looks like you are set for fireworks)

I only have 1 hand gun, shoot it for fun when have spare time. in overall, just like in ur case - I keep it for self defense.

i was in junior high during the l.a. riots.

they had to close schools down and i stayed up just watching the news and see people breaking into stores and looting and the cops can't even do anything.

that's why you need a gun. sometimes police just can't protect people.

Comment

the chinese ak's are pretty good actually.

most of the ak's in america are chinese made before they made it illegal to import them.

Comment

are they illegal where you live?

you should get one. target shooting is fun. they're not that expensive.
                    If you get one here its gotta be for hunting.

No way ou could pick up an MP5 in the UK and I'm kinda past all that. Its fun for a while but its a tool.

Don't want to go deer hunting. I'm more of a walker and climber.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                      If you get one here its gotta be for hunting.

No way ou could pick up an MP5 in the UK and I'm kinda past all that. Its fun for a while but its a tool.

Don't want to go deer hunting. I'm more of a walker and climber.
                      get a shotgun. you can get those in the uk.

use it for clay shooting. not really my thing but i've gone a few times and it's pretty fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X