No announcement yet.

JOHN CENA Verbally Destroys THE ROCK on RAW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    The product I think is overall better than WWE even if they don't have the budget, its alot like WCW but I liked WCW better than WWE back in the day so I am biased in that regard.

She's (Miranda Cosgrove) not technically legal yet until May 14, 2011. Change your avi, buddy.

Comment

Comment

Title of this thread is so misleading... yeah he had a few decent lines in his whitey rap... the rest was vague elementary dissing, nothing specific... Only mentioned a few specifics.

The Rock will actually verbally destroy someone on the Mic.

The last thing anyone wants to do is get into a Mic war with The Rock.

Comment

If thats the best John Cena can come up with then he's in trouble when he battles the great one on the mic.

Comment

The product I think is overall better than WWE even if they don't have the budget, its alot like WCW but I liked WCW better than WWE back in the day so I am biased in that regard.
            I watched TNA not long ago...it looks like its filmed inside a tv studio...there was barely 600-700 people in the crowd...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAmzzino View Post
              I watched TNA not long ago...it looks like its filmed inside a tv studio...there was barely 600-700 people in the crowd...
              I don't see why that is important or should influence anyone's opinion of the actual show.

Comment

You call that destroy?

Comment

I was the opposite. I always like WWF more. Even when WCW was on top of the world with the whole NWO thing and HBK was carrying the WWF I never jumped ship. Not until I tuned in and saw ECW. After I saw RVD, Sabu, Taz, and all those guys I thought WCW and WWF were shit.. Then they got bought out.. I actually stopped watching wrestling when Vince bought WCW.. I wish TNA would pick up more steam so that WWE was forced to get more creative.. I might start watching it again..

Comment

TNA has a few originals like Kazarian and AJ Styles for example.....not to mention they found something useful to do with Matt Morgan who WWE dropped the ball with big time just trying to make him another typical big guy.

Its much easier for WWE to make stars because everyone watches and knows the brand they currently have a monopoly on the biz.

I hope TNA can get their shit together and really compete with them to force WWE to produce a better show like WCW did.
                    yea i agree the WWE fu*k up on Matt Morgan and also D'Angelo Dinero

i think both guys could have been big in the WWE

Comment

ric flair is a guy who can hang in there with rock on the mic
                      even now in tna he is still damn good on the mic

Comment

Working...
                      X