Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official melo to Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the decision the Knicks made. They gave up three young player w/ talent for Melo and a old Chauncey Billup...smh

Comment

Nuggets won in this trade. the Knicks gave up too much.

Comment

Knicks gave up WAY to much considering they could have had him in the offseason. They should have explained to Melo, that if they waited then they could keep all these good role players around too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          I don't like the decision the Knicks made. They gave up three young player w/ talent for Melo and a old Chauncey Billup...smh
          I like the trade.

The kicks were on their way to making the playoff without Melo. And were projected to make a 1st round exit. Now with Melo , they can prob make the 2nd round. and who knows , an upset doesnt seem that unreal.

Either way , they werent a championship team with Felton , Chandler and Gallinari.

Now they have a better chance at attracting a good pg.

The Knicks were looking forward to next season anyways. And now they can finish the season strong , and impress those upcoming free agents.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
            Knicks gave up WAY to much considering they could have had him in the offseason. They should have explained to Melo, that if they waited then they could keep all these good role players around too.
            It was a mutual agreement. I think like a sign and trade.

The nuggets knew Melo wanted to go to New york. So they tried to get something in return.

The nuggets were determined to not lose Anthony in the summer and not get anything in return.

I think he would have been traded anyway. Who knows where.

Comment

You guys who say the Knicks gave up too much are just repeating bull**** you heard or are just haters. This trade is a no brainer. Anyone who knows basketball knows how easy role players are to come by vs superstars in their prime. I would say that most of you should stick to boxing, but most of you don't know **** about that either.

Comment

NewYork Basketball *****es. We won't make too much noise this year but we can build around these two SUPERSTARS and make a championship team. I'm ****ing amped today. Come join some of this New York Basketball Chris Paul.

The only real problem I have with this trade is losing Mozgov, people keep making fun of the fact Timofey was the sticking point in the trade but you must understand D'Antoni was planning on molding him into the Center for the Knicks future. If we kept him our starting lineup(sans a point guard) would be set for the next 5 years. It's much easier to replace a bench than to replace starters.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-22-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Btw Melo will be wearing number 7 if anyone cares.

Comment

Who has number 15?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Who has number 15?
                      Earl Monroe homie

Comment

Working...
                      X