No announcement yet.

Libya is outta control!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    You know what my first reaction was when I heard the whole story? I started laughing. It took me about whole 3 minutes to process it enough to realize it was truth, because I could not believe it at first. Human mind is like that, tell him something atrocious enough and it will discard it as a joke at first, but Gaddafi managed to do that.
    Thats because enough ****ed up ***** happens that we've become desensitized to a certain extent. It's ****ed up reall though, but thats is how much of a ***** slide society has been on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Thats because enough ****ed up ***** happens that we've become desensitized to a certain extent. It's ****ed up reall though, but thats is how much of a ***** slide society has been on.
      Nope, I actually think that somewhere somehow we managed to get better. Back in the old country, just about 80-90 years ago our dictators would do such thing at a whim, wether they thought the people were uprising or were paranoid from all the bad coke they managed to smuggle from germany.
      And people took it as granted that their dictator might decide to kill them any day.
      Today, we dont let this **** slide. We just dont. Gaddafi is done, not just because what he had done is a crime of crimes, but because we talk about it, and our own leaders would not risk it not to listen to us. Get enough people to believe in your idea of justice and it will happen.

Comment

You know what my first reaction was when I heard the whole story? I started laughing. It took me about whole 3 minutes to process it enough to realize it was truth, because I could not believe it at first. Human mind is like that, tell him something atrocious enough and it will discard it as a joke at first, but Gaddafi managed to do that.
        Have you seen any of his speech?

Man's got a freaking POPEMOBILE! And he blames it on Islamists on ecstasy?

If Islamists were actually on ecstasy the world would be a much friendlier place.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post

If Islamists were actually on ecstasy the world would be a much friendlier place.
          Yeah, if we used a bit more E, we would just not have time for silly things like wars, we would either be chilling as hell, or crashing off. Definately no time for silly things like war.

Comment

Nope, I actually think that somewhere somehow we managed to get better. Back in the old country, just about 80-90 years ago our dictators would do such thing at a whim, wether they thought the people were uprising or were paranoid from all the bad coke they managed to smuggle from germany.
            And people took it as granted that their dictator might decide to kill them any day.
            Today, we dont let this **** slide. We just dont. Gaddafi is done, not just because what he had done is a crime of crimes, but because we talk about it, and our own leaders would not risk it not to listen to us. Get enough people to believe in your idea of justice and it will happen.
            I can definatly agree with you that human rights has made emmense strides in the last 80-90 years. But You would figure that we as the human race would be beyond such atrocities now, I know in a perfect world we would be. It's just that the information age brings it to ya front porch live and in HD. It makes you step back, and say WHOA!!!! We got alot of work to still do. Ya know?

Comment

Yeah, if we used a bit more E, we would just not have time for silly things like wars, we would either be chilling as hell, or crashing off. Definately no time for silly things like war.
              It was deisgned for use in war and got pulled cos of that side effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I can definatly agree with you that human rights has made emmense strides in the last 80-90 years. But You would figure that we as the human race would be beyond such atrocities now, I know in a perfect world we would be. It's just that the information age brings it to ya front porch live and in HD. It makes you step back, and say WHOA!!!! We got alot of work to still do. Ya know?
                No, people, on average are still people. We are capable of atrocities that would make the lowest demons of hell shiver in disgust, but sometimes we can be more valorous then heaven. What changed is circumstances, you are right -- human rights, information age, politics are largely made so that we are prevented from becoming ultimately evil, but sometimes that just does not work. That is when we call up our F16s and show that heavenly wrath ain't got shit on what we can do to the wicked.

Comment

No, people, on average are still people. We are capable of atrocities that would make the lowest demons of hell shiver in disgust, but sometimes we can be more valorous then heaven. What changed is circumstances, you are right -- human rights, information age, politics are largely made so that we are prevented from becoming ultimately evil, but sometimes that just does not work. That is when we call up our F16s and show that heavenly wrath ain't got shit on what we can do to the wicked.
                  ****in right!!!!!!!

GIFSoup

Comment

I really hope he steps down soon before more people die. He says he will be a martyr before that happens but he'll probably run when he has to look at the possibility of death.

It reminds me, I heard someone ask Elie Wiesel if he thought it was great that there's organizations like human rights watch and amnesty international to look out for people. It surprised me when he said no because we shouldn't need these organizations in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post

But you'd still be in danger of extremist muslims trying to hug you while staring, chewing the inside of their cheeks and listening to FUCKING AWFUL house music!

Comment

Working...
                      X