Clear All

• Samurai

That was a fun lilttle video....

Comment

Nice vid Squeal.

Comment

wow that was awesome.

Comment

Somebody one-starred this thread. Obviously this action had nothing to do with the content of the thread and was just the petulant foot-stomping of yet another loser who can't abide the thought that someone disagrees with them.

Anyway that is a really cool stage show.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Somebody one-starred this thread. Obviously this action had nothing to do with the content of the thread and was just the petulant foot-stomping of yet another loser who can't abide the thought that someone disagrees with them.

Anyway that is a really cool stage show.
            Wasn't me, but I can certainly see how someone wouldn't like it. It manages to be cliche and pretentious at the same time, all about the effects and choreography. Just fyi the title is even "Dragon and peony," about as uninspired as one could conceive Not exactly a credit to the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              Wasn't me, but I can certainly see how someone wouldn't like it. It manages to be cliche and pretentious at the same time, all about the effects and choreography. Just fyi the title is even "Dragon and peony," about as uninspired as one could conceive Not exactly a credit to the nation.
              It's a neat use of choreography and stage lighting.

Comment

Working...
              X