Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rock might return tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That brought some great memories back. He said that he will never leave again but I will he is not going to stay for long. Making movies seems to be the better job.

Comment

Can't just post the videos without showing the best part, part 2.

Comment

is triple h still wrestling? i would watch wrestling again just to watch the rock vs triple h again...they had some epic fights...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAmzzino View Post
          is triple h still wrestling? i would watch wrestling again just to watch the rock vs triple h again...they had some epic fights...

I dont think he is, one thing I want to know is if the Rock is back to wrestle or just to host Wrestlemania, and if he is back to wreastle I dont think he has anybody to compliment him like a Steve Aston or a Triple H !

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            That brought some great memories back. He said that he will never leave again but I will he is not going to stay for long. Making movies seems to be the better job.
            not to mention the big raise in pay. can i get a billion points please? pay ya back in about eight months...

Comment

Just watched it, he dissed the shit out of Cena

I haven't watched Wrestling in like 5-7 years, don't even remember, but I'm glad he's back.

Comment

Yep he did destroy him lol.. it's what most older (17-18+) fans have been wanting to do for ages now. Crowd booed the **** out of Beiber and Cena lol..

Comment

Epic Return!!!!!

Man, that guy hasn't lost it at all. Biggest pop in YEARS in the WWE hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAmzzino View Post
                    He's wrestling Taker at Wrestlemania. Career vs Streak.

Comment

The Rock's movie career looks likes it about to take a wrap soon, his last movie was awful and did not gross well

Comment

Working...
                      X