Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice lounge. My brother is the biggest loser I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friend's older brother is the exact same way. I say move on with your life and have your folks throw him out. Fuck that freeloading scumbag.

Comment

The funny thing is; the bum bro might end up being the most successful in the family.......in all seriousness though he needs to GTFO.

The guy needs the ultimatum and then needs to be kicked out if he doesn't sort his life out.

Comment

to me, it sounds like you're picking on him cause you think you are better than him. You need to let him do him, if he wants to be a loser than let him be one, its hes life no yours. If you wanna go be successful, moneyhungry, thinks hes better than everyone than go do you but leave you're brother alone. Hes a humanbeing enjoying hes life the way he wants too. Only thing is he should have a job and be out on hes own already so he doesnt have to put up wit the bs hes puttin up wit now, which is someone close to him who looks down on him and gives him ****. He needs to find hes destiny on hes own, you cannot show him as much as you want too.

Comment

Teach him a lesson in being a real man in the world and throw him out, he will have to find a way to survive.

Comment

See "stepbrothers"

Comment

The worst thing you can do to someone like that is give him money.

You and your parents need to completely cut him off. He'll soon mature and find a full-time job.

Comment

I'd have your parents take out a life insurance policy on him....

Then you could have him killed. Two birds, one stone.

I guess some of the other guys advice might be more practical.

Comment

If you really care,sit him down and talk to him like a man let him know how everyone feels.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckisGood View Post
                    to me, it sounds like you're picking on him cause you think you are better than him. You need to let him do him, if he wants to be a loser than let him be one, its hes life no yours. If you wanna go be successful, moneyhungry, thinks hes better than everyone than go do you but leave you're brother alone. Hes a humanbeing enjoying hes life the way he wants too. Only thing is he should have a job and be out on hes own already so he doesnt have to put up wit the bs hes puttin up wit now, which is someone close to him who looks down on him and gives him ****. He needs to find hes destiny on hes own, you cannot show him as much as you want too.
                    Is this my brother posting on here? Jesus christ!

Looking down on him?

He has serious problems he refuses to address, and because of that his problems end up in the hands of his loved ones. It's not like he's off on his own, figuring his life out and going through a hard time. He's asking for money, needing rides to places, needing someone to live with, mooching and leeching off my parents ect. These are serious issues that are not okay for a man who's pushing 30.

My parents are 58 and 60. They are not wealthy. What will he do when it soon becomes time for us children to be taking care of *them*?

He is my brother; his problems are my problems.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Is this my brother posting on here? Jesus christ!

Looking down on him?

He has serious problems he refuses to address, and because of that his problems end up in the hands of his loved ones. It's not like he's off on his own, figuring his life out and going through a hard time. He's asking for money, needing rides to places, needing someone to live with, mooching and leeching off my parents ect. These are serious issues that are not okay for a man who's pushing 30.

My parents are 58 and 60. They are not wealthy. What will he do when it soon becomes time for us children to be taking care of *them*?

He is my brother; his problems are my problems.

dude, im the same way........ i really dont care much about my life. ever since i was like 16. dude, i flunked two grades and then dropped out in high school and every time i just said oh-well. im unemplyed. my parents are seperated and i live in my moms house. they pay for everything, my cell, my gym, my video games, and basically spend like 300 to 400 dollars on me every month. you know when ever i get invited somewhere i just say nahh. just rather stay in the house and i dont care what i wear, just gym shorts and muscle shirt. ive had girl friends too but after two weeks i just start losing interest. basically im lazy and just dont care, just care about my stuff. last semester my parents paid my college, full time. and i didnt even go. but this semester i am going to school and im just about to start looking for a job too, so i can say here cause im sort of like ur bro, just give him time he'll start growing out of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X