No announcement yet.

People who compare kobe to jordan are hillarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    if labron doesn't win a ring this year obviously it's because they haven't surrounded him with enough talented players. He needs help you know, it's not a one man game!
    Jordan knows all about it.

Comment

Put prime Michael Jordan on the Cavs right now, I wonder how many rings he would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Jordan knows all about it.
        how much more help does lebron need? jesus do they gotta trade kobe and melo to miami to??

Comment

Put prime Michael Jordan on the Cavs right now, I wonder how many rings he would win.
          give jordan the team lebron had last year and he wouldve won the title..lebron isnt clutch like jordan..come back to reality man..i cant even post all jordans game winners..i can post lebrons 1 game winner and even he was surpirsed he hit it..and im a lebron fan but you are shooting off comparing a man wit 0 rings to the goat

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Why do Jordan fans feel threatened by Kobe??
            i don't and i don't know why anyone would.

jordan>>> kobe and lebron combined. there is no debate./thread

Comment

All I'm saying is, If Lebron would have been in Jordans shoes on the bulls, achieved everything Jordan has on that team while Jordan would have been in Lebrons shoes on a bad team doing all the work alone not winning a ring, what would you say?

'oh, lebron had help! Jordan on that team would have done better'

Michael Jordan is definitely top 5 greatest of all time but the way you guys nut hug the man is straight up scary. You guys make Tunney look like a Klitschko hater.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                give jordan the team lebron had last year and he wouldve won the title..
                Would have made the playoffs. Title? Not even in his dreams.

Comment

Kobe isnt even the greatest laker of all time, so theres no comparison.

Comment

All I'm saying is, If Lebron would have been in Jordans shoes on the bulls, achieved everything Jordan has on that team while Jordan would have been in Lebrons shoes on a bad team doing all the work alone not winning a ring, what would you say?

'oh, lebron had help! Jordan on that team would have done better'

Michael Jordan is definitely top 5 greatest of all time but the way you guys nut hug the man is straight up scary. You guys make Tunney look like a Klitschko hater.
                    top 5 atg???please list 4 players you'd rate over jordan....

jordan had exactly what lebron had..no dominate center and some spot up shooters..sure he had pippen..and rodman later...but other than that?????..

Comment

Jordan > Kobe, nobody is denying that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X