Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on here has done jail time and why??list your convictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 days for public intox, illegal intox by a minor, and disorderly conduct, resisting arrest was dropped

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      I bet you're a *** in reality.
      and I'll bet being a smartass isnt nearly as satisfying when deep in your heart you know you'd never talk that way to a grown man for fear of getting your teeth kicked out of your head.

Comment

Several close calls...

but nothing official. I'm too slick for those fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          I bet you're a *** in reality.
          Says the douche with two men kissing in his avy. :shootself:

As for me, just the night for wreckless driving, which I later had reduced to a speeding and unsafe lane change tickets. So clean as a whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            and I'll bet being a smartass isnt nearly as satisfying when deep in your heart you know you'd never talk that way to a grown man for fear of getting your teeth kicked out of your head.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              i got one charge exsponged and working on getting anotgher exsponged..i work in custermor service and do what i gotta do on the side..trying to regain my insurance licenece..but cant till the other case is exsponged
              Sounds like you havent learned your lesson yet. Hopefully they catch you again. Criminal.

Comment

When I was 16 I was arrested, after I was jumped by 7 guys. They let me go 20 mins later realizing I was the victim. Phooking morons.
                Last edited by triggerhapppy; 02-08-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Back in a previous life, Assault and Battery and Felony theft.
                  actually, the theft got knocked down to a misdemeanor on a sweetheart deal with the prosecutor cuz my buddy got charged with something bigger in the whole deal.

Not proud of it at all.

I like to think I've grown wiser through the years.

The ****ed up thing is, I never ever got caught for stuff I did back in the day that was way worse than what I did get arrested for.

Now, I am and have been a model citizen for years.

I think we learn from our mistakes, most of the time.
                  Last edited by jreckoning; 02-07-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
                    Sounds like you havent learned your lesson yet. Hopefully they catch you again. Criminal.
                    ive learned my kids gotta eat

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      ive learned my kids gotta eat
                      How fat are they now, Larry? This is the kind of thinking that created an explosion of child obesity

Comment

Working...
                      X