Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I got a good one. (I'm not going to scroll through all those pages, so if it's been asked, I apologize). But why are ya'll so picky with your food?Everything needs to be special-ordered. Even the drinks.

I remember when I was working fast food in High School, I'd always get something like "Can I have a #1, no ketchup, extra mayo, light onions, extra cheese, extra pickles. Large size the fries, make sure it's fresh out of the grease and lightly salted. Oh and a large Sprite mixed with some Hi-C fruit punch."

Comment

• Do you keep it real?

Comment

• Why do so many black men end up with fat, repulsive, white women?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
          Why do you guys not tip or if you do, very little.
          i don't know about anybody else but i always tip twenty percent regardless of the size of the bill except in fast food chains when i am taking the food to go. restaurants like tim horton's expect it but i say screw that!

Comment

• Got any scams going bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Timmeh ...

What caused your mental ******ation?
              smokin' hash with your mama!

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
                Got any scams going bro?
                yeah, pm me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Ok I got a good one. (I'm not going to scroll through all those pages, so if it's been asked, I apologize). But why are ya'll so picky with your food?Everything needs to be special-ordered. Even the drinks.

I remember when I was working fast food in High School, I'd always get something like "Can I have a #1, no ketchup, extra mayo, light onions, extra cheese, extra pickles. Large size the fries, make sure it's fresh out of the grease and lightly salted. Oh and a large Sprite mixed with some Hi-C fruit punch."
                  if i am eating food i want it to taste good, who wants some **** on it that you don't like. and fries cooked in dirty oil? come on, son, you now better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Do you keep it real?
                    real stupid! next question!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      if i am eating food i want it to taste good, who wants some **** on it that you don't like. and fries cooked in dirty oil? come on, son, you now better than that.
                      Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X