No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    See if you can tell me the percentage because you seem to know it.

They have been sending free money to Whites and Latinos too, right?
    True, but we are not still screaming for more free stuff....Rockin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      True, but we are not still screaming for more free stuff....Rockin
      Reparations aren't free stuff. It's payment owed for free labour that was given.

Comment

The treatment of Blacks after slavery wasn't equal and fair either.

Benefit of the labours of family members before? Well who else should benefit if not the descendants of these people?

Well how do you think most Whites got to their successful stage in life.
        I've read about that. Certainly not fair. But I had absolutely nothing to do with that. If you can throw that at me, because I am white, than you should except responsibility for the damage that the black people have caused in America. Do you? …….Rockin'

Comment

I've read about that. Certainly not fair. But I had absolutely nothing to do with that. If you can throw that at me, because I am white, than you should except responsibility for the damage that the black people have caused in America. Do you? …….Rockin'
          No offense but you don't have the money.

The money would have to from the federal government. The federal government was directly behind some of the injustice.

Comment

No offense but you don't have the money.

The money would have to from the federal government. The federal government was directly behind some of the injustice.
            where do you believe that the feds get that money?

You might have heard of taxes.

We're paying enough just cleaning up after you. Not to mention all of the welfare. Yeah, whites and everybody is in there collecting but truly what percentage of black families are on welfare? Whites? ………..Rockin'

Comment

Check these vids:
              http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...o1DUAzq4BvnQrl

Comment

where do you believe that the feds get that money?

You might have heard of taxes.

We're paying enough just cleaning up after you. Not to mention all of the welfare. Yeah, whites and everybody is in there collecting but truly what percentage of black families are on welfare? Whites? ………..Rockin'
                Blacks faced more oppression than any other race in America throughout its history. So why would you be shocked that they are in the worst state in the nation?

Taxes yes and the Federal government has to use the taxes to pay its debt, right?

Comment

Blacks faced more oppression than any other race in America throughout its history. So why would you be shocked that they are in the worst state in the nation?

Taxes yes and the Federal government has to use the taxes to pay its debt, right?
                  Detroit was a beautiful city before white flight. Cleveland, LA. What happened in those cities through the 80s until now? I find it humerous that some blacks were able to climb out of the **** bucket to succeed in big ways while you sit here and cry in your soup. What's your excuse... victim...….Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 08-13-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

No, they use the money to screw you guys...right? …...Rockin'

Comment

Detroit was a beautiful city before white flight. Cleveland, LA. What happened in those cities through the 80s until now? I find it humerous that some blacks were able to climb out of the **** bucket to succeed in big ways while you sit here and cry in your soup. What's your excuse... victim...….Rockin'
                      The jobs left those cities, right?

That h word is not a word.

What do you consider to be succeeded in a big way?

Comment

Working...
                      X