No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    Do black people start ridiculous trends on purpose knowing that 5 years later when white people finally catch on, they can laugh at them?
    no. i think we genuinely think that the trends are cool at the time. it just takes a while for certain types of white folk to pick up on those trends. a lot of them are all together ridiculous. like i have never worn pants hanging off my ass for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      no. i think we genuinely think that the trends are cool at the time. it just takes a while for certain types of white folk to pick up on those trends. a lot of them are all together ridiculous. like i have never worn pants hanging off my ass for instance.
      I still see people raising the roof from time to time.

Comment

I still see people raising the roof from time to time.
        get out of indiana. lololol

Comment

• IF you had a daughter would you be upset if she didnt date her own type?

like what if she brought home some white guy to introduce you 2 would you get upset???

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            IF you had a daughter would you be upset if she didnt date her own type?

like what if she brought home some white guy to introduce you 2 would you get upset???
            my daughter is bi-racial and to be honest, race has never been of much importance to me. so no. i wouldn't be angry in the slightest - treat her well or i will murder you. that's what it comes down to.

Comment

get out of indiana. lololol
              While you mention Indiana, I work in Gary...whenever i go to the gas station or somewhere for lunch people always think im looking for "that cheese"

Is that the same as me thinking all black people know where to get weed?

Comment

While you mention Indiana, I work in Gary...whenever i go to the gas station or somewhere for lunch people always think im looking for "that cheese"

Is that the same as me thinking all black people know where to get weed?
                i don't even know. we have different expressions in canada. aren't the jackson's from indiana? gary?

Comment

i don't even know. we have different expressions in canada. aren't the jackson's from indiana? gary?
                  They're talking about rock...like since I'm in Gary and I'm white I'm trying to buy crack.

And yes they're home is a mile away from my work there's still memorials set up pictures and teddy bears and ****

Comment

They're talking about rock...like since I'm in Gary and I'm white I'm trying to buy crack.

And yes they're home is a mile away from my work there's still memorials set up pictures and teddy bears and ****
                    i had some white meth head accost me, asking for **** last night. i don't anything about that stuff but all his buddy in the car kept saying to him was 'are you tweaking, you tweaking man'?

i had to tell him to get the fugg away from me because his whole demeanor was making me nervous. i can cope with crackheads but meth addicts - damn man, they are a different breed of dope fiend.

Comment

• do african americans prefer jordans or adidas?

these are sick

Comment

Working...
                      X