No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
    Has a black man ever wore a jersey of a non black athlete?

The closest I ever seen was a black kid at the Y wear a Jason Kid jersey.

Like I'm dead serious. I have never seen a black person wear the jersey of a "not black" or half black athlete.

Unless you are a hockey fan...which kinda leaves you no choice...
    i used to all the time. chris mullin was my boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      From one brutha to another: Horton, why are we black folk so misunderstood?...
      you being a brotha from boston - you must be a member of new edition.

in answer to your question: ebonics?

Comment

• Is it still cool to say badonkadunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          Did you go on the rob during the riots?
          i started the riot, homey.

oops.

Comment

• i got love for my african americans i got love for yellow people i got love for my white people n etc etc

BUT now this aint no sterotype but why do black people have the authority to call each other ninjas but if a hispanic or whatever color you are called you a ninja its WW2??

serious ? not rascist or nething i got love for all my people

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Is it still cool to say badonkadunk?
              noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                i got love for my african americans i got love for yellow people i got love for my white people n etc etc

BUT now this aint no sterotype but why do black people have the authority to call each other ninjas but if a hispanic or whatever color you are called you a ninja its WW2??

serious ? not rascist or nething i got love for all my people
                i think the best thing for everybody is to either say it - and take the power away - or just stop saying it all together. is there any other english word that causes so much strife? we don't need it.

Comment

• Why do black people step so heavily? I've had 3 different black couples live above me. They don't play their TV loud or make any other disturbances. When they walk, they always sound like they're stomping like they're mad about some ****?

I've also had 2 white couples live above me and i swear i thought they were never home.

Comment

• Do black people start ridiculous trends on purpose knowing that 5 years later when white people finally catch on, they can laugh at them?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                      Why do black people step so heavily? I've had 3 different black couples live above me. They don't play their TV loud or make any other disturbances. When they walk, they always sound like they're stomping like they're mad about some ****?

I've also had 2 white couples live above me and i swear i thought they were never home.
                      cuz we're bottom heavy??? i don't know man. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X