No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    If you only have fried chicken in your life time, which one would you choose:

Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Church's Chicken
    Popeye's
    popeyes - all day. it's how a brotha eat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Why do black people call themselves 'black' when they're more of a brown colour? Different shades of brown but brown nonetheless.
      fool. if there is anybody on the planet who fits the 'black' moniker it's YOU. But on the real, I think it's white people who started the whole 'black people' thing. i am not certain though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
        Is it okay to touch a black mans radio?

Thanks in advance.
        hahaha- don't try it unless you're armed, son. Especially if it happens to be playing Public Enemy or Tupac - unless you're fixin' to get shot.

Comment

• ive got loads of quesions, but cant be fcuked taking another banning

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            ive got loads of quesions, but cant be fcuked taking another banning
            pm me, my white brother from another mother.

Comment

• 5 Star and Karma for this thread. I also think Trudeau was far ahead of his time, and our time.

Comment

• Did you go on the rob during the riots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  popeyes - all day. it's how a brotha eat!
                  This......

Comment

• From one brutha to another: Horton, why are we black folk so misunderstood?...

Comment

• Has a black man ever wore a jersey of a non black athlete?

The closest I ever seen was a black kid at the Y wear a Jason Kid jersey.

Like I'm dead serious. I have never seen a black person wear the jersey of a "not black" or half black athlete.

Unless you are a hockey fan...which kinda leaves you no choice...

Comment

Working...
                      X