No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I prefer the Chinese Generic brand - SOLE GLO.

I'm livin' - how the hell are you?
    I'm good bro. I've got to grips with the cold weather in the UK now, and my pops is currently somewhere over the US, on his way to the UK for a visit. I ain't seen him since October so I'm looking forward to catching up with the ol' ba5tard

Comment

• 1. Is it true on the saying when white, asian,latina, and non-black women going for black guys, "Once you go black, your a single mom" or "Once you go black, you gonna be broke".

2. Do you think ***** was voted by the Black Americans cuz his black or his qualified? If Colin Powell was facing off against *****, i will vote Colin everytime.

Comment

• Are you a good dancer?

Comment

• Why do black guys hump anything? Mean fat, ugly, skinny, butter face, one legged females.

Comment

• Question: What name do you give a Chinese man who's testicle is shorter than the other?

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Question: What name do you give a Chinese man who's testicle is shorter than the other?
              Won Hung Lo

Comment

• Originally posted by roaring thunder
                Will you vote for Jessica Alba as the most desirable women in the BSL?

you should use better pics, like in idle hands when shes strapped to the car roof in her underwear or just about any underwater pic of her from into the blue.

or maybe you did but i jsut cant see it due to the web filter at my work.

Comment

• Originally posted by roaring thunder
                  Will you vote for Jessica Alba as the most desirable women in the BSL?

I would even if i'm brown, not black.

Comment

• as a slick african american i dissaprove of this thread.....

Comment

• did OJ do it?

Comment

Working...
                      X