No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    Why is it when people say asians have a higher IQ than whites , white people don't care . But when they say whites have a higher IQ than blacks, blacks get offended and question the IQ tests?
    you might need a focus group to answer that question.

Comment

• whats the point of making this thread if you are not gonna answer all questions.
      you lost all your credibility

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        whats the point of making this thread if you are not gonna answer all questions.
        you lost all your credibility
        critical think much?

Comment

• You did duck a lot of questions to be fair Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
            You did duck a lot of questions to be fair Tim.
            I only 'ducked' troll and racist threads. Other posts, other posters like ta khent or chief answered. but if you feel that I have missed some, feel free to bump them and I will do my best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              maybe i should have clarified for the obtuse. unless the song is talking about the word 'nigg.er' specifically.
              what? i dont want your points.....you claimed that black americans dont say the n word in their songs......you are wrong.

"show me an instance where the word '******' is contained in a hip hop song by a black american and you can have all of my points."

and thats exactly what i did.....pathetic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar;10069740[B
                ]We founded, built, fought for, defended, populated and governed this land.[/B] Its not hard to understand. You were brought in for manual labor and thats all. I understand why your here and nobody will ever force you to leave. However the option to go back to Africa, is now open and will stay open. Intresting you wouldnt use it.

Im actually pretty liberal with my fav fighters. I could put up this if you want.

The great thing about blacks is, the problems follow them all over the world. They seem to fail to matter where they are. You do lead every negative statistic known to man. From crime,to rape, to STD stats. Also with very high birth rates and very low father rates.

Numerous tests on IQ have been done and the resuts are clear. I know you want to argue cultural bias, but the facts are facts. When did numbers and patterns have a bias.

Im not close to fat and I have never been to a internet cafe in my life. Im from Cinicinnatti not Canada. I have some more questions for you to answer canuck boy.

Why are the countries with highest black population the worst places in the world?
                Sorry mate, but we both know that is not the case....dont try and justify that whites have a special case to stay in America, while say that Blacks should go back to Africa.......

The option is always there to go back to Europe if you dont like blacks in America.....Interesting you wouldnt use it.........

Honestly, if it makes you feel better the fact that the Klits are beating black fighters left right and centre, go ahead and put it in your sig....but then again we both know that the reverse has happened just as much times.........not that it should matter....

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                  Sorry mate, but we both know that is not the case....dont try and justify that whites have a special case to stay in America, while say that Blacks should go back to Africa.......

The option is always there to go back to Europe if you dont like blacks in America.....Interesting you wouldnt use it.........

Honestly, if it makes you feel better the fact that the Klits are beating black fighters left right and centre, go ahead and put it in your sig....but then again we both know that the reverse has happened just as much times.........not that it should matter....
                  hes not saying that blacks need to go to africa or that he even has a problem with african americans....hes saying that if american culture is soo greatly geared twords whites then african americans can go to africa where its greared twords blacks and not deal with the white opression that is america any more....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                    Why do black people insist we listen to their "hip hop" then get upset when we say the world "nigger" while singing along to the song?

Are we supposed to self censor? And if so? Why listen to rap in the first place if we're not allowed to sing along?
                    Insist....you dont have to listen to sh.it that you dont like.......last time I remeber, you were saying that hip hop is trash...so dont listen to it.....

It funny and lame that people complain about stuff that they can control....i.e complaining about fighters styles, yet continuing to watch their fights.....

True story...dont like it, dont watch it, dont listen to it....your choice....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      what? i dont want your points.....you claimed that black americans dont say the n word in their songs......you are wrong.

"show me an instance where the word '******' is contained in a hip hop song by a black american and you can have all of my points."

and thats exactly what i did.....pathetic....
                      no sir, you're pathetic, what is commonly used is 'nig ga' not the word that you'd never say in real life.

but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X