No announcement yet.

Being Poor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    plenty of legal scams, what do you call boxing?
    All i know bro is i need money,the hustle is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Being poor is mostly a state of mind with the factors of greed, desire and contentment all figured in. Somebody living in the streets and sleeping in the streets is poor. Somebody working paycheck to pay check is actually not poor. Most of the time its just that they want more material things or greater things that they already have.

I understand where you are coming from Mark, it does seem unfair. But if you were to get a job that you truely loved, one where you wake up each morning looking forward to going to work it would help your frame of mind.

I found that the most happy I was through life were the times that I enjoyed my job but made considerably less money than my chosen vocation. It's weird how it works out.

Now, since my stroke, I am on disability making far less than I ever had. I still work on my own projects but with less money I am actually happier then I have been in years.

I hope that you can find peace in this world.........Rockin'
      Well said bro!

Comment

I'm extremely content. I get paid huge amounts of money by the New World Order to shill for them on this message board.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm extremely content. I get paid huge amounts of money by the New World Order to shill for them on this message board.
          i COULD CARE LESS FOR THE POLITICAL SPEW THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

Comment

If Your working, have, good health have a good family, and a women that love you, than your not poor. Most people in this world don't have the opportunity to live paycheck to paycheck. There are people out there who would kill to have your life.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              i COULD CARE LESS FOR THE POLITICAL SPEW THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.
              In all seriousness if you're unhappy with your situation then it's up to you to change it. It isn't the easiest decision to make but it is the most rewarding. I left a job I hated for one I love and that pays me double what I was getting before and I haven't looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                If Your working, have, good health have a good family, and a women that love you, than your not poor. Most people in this world don't have the opportunity to live paycheck to paycheck. There are people out there who would kill to have your life.
                I dont live in some third world craphole,i expect a quality life,i work my ass off for a quality life,honestly all the money feeds to these worthless crapholes could help guys like me get out of debt,when all the funds we give are just sold by militias while people starve.how old are you foot boy.

Comment

what spray is talking about it working for yourself. you can work for a company forever and they reap the benefits....

$ isn't everything but knowing your bills will be paid means a lot.

everything extra I make now is getting stashed, so I'm living check to checkish. but I don't care.

it took forever for me to break out of being a check to checker, lots of getting fired, unemployment, shi t jobs until I finally figured out the hustles for me. now my wife has hustles too and we doing alright, but I'm 36. i broke out by getting into the right bar/restaurant biz and selling during the day to create a business and selling greenery on the beach.

6 years later, i'm down to just my business and my girl has 3 hustles going on, doing hair at the house, working at an irish pub and selling skincare stuff.

we never need to pay for daycare and i basically work when I want, from wherever I am.

Comment

I dont live in some third world craphole,i expect a quality life,i work my ass off for a quality life,honestly all the money feeds to these worthless crapholes could help guys like me get out of debt,when all the funds we give are just sold by militias while people starve.how old are you foot boy.
                    This "quality of life" is making you feel broke and unhappy though, as evidenced by your desire to... was it hit the streets and campaign for change? You could start by saving money. Start small, take it off your pay and into another not easily accessible account as soon as you get your pay and at least you'll start building a bit of a nest egg.

Comment

I am so sick of it,paycheck to paycheck for the last 5 years and i cannot take it anymore.Work my ass off for what so the dickhead president of my company can get a million dollar bonus while i get a fcking turkey.We as american need to get out in the streets and protest this bs.
                      Living check to check is more than a ton of people can say for themselves right now mate. Just having a job used to be a given but nowadays it's damn near a privilege.

Comment

Working...
                      X