~ Roll Call ~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexi
    me awake.

If i was to have i son, id name him Ben.
    With middle name of "Dover"

Comment

Originally posted by Santino
      With middle name of "Dover"

Of corse!

And his sister shall be named, Betty Butplug.

Ben and Betty. How swwwwwwweet!!

Comment

Lexi has a penis!!! eeewwwwwww.....her son Ben has a penis too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
          Lexi has a penis!!! eeewwwwwww.....her son Ben has a penis too!!!
          There u go with ur tranny fantasies again.

Comment

shut up....(tranny=he-she...right?) and no its no he-she fantasies...although they look kinda funny its gross cuz at the end of the day its a man

Comment

shut up....(tranny=he-she...right?) and no its no he-she fantasies...although they look kinda funny its gross cuz at the end of the day its a man
              ok, il shut up.

Guvnor.

Comment

i'll leave you alone and i'll stop telling ppl about ur penis and evrythang is kool...btw thanx for the good karma in that thread...u sed posting trannies will get me lots of friends...but yea thanx for the karma homie

Comment

i'll leave you alone and i'll stop telling ppl about ur penis and evrythang is kool...btw thanx for the good karma in that thread...u sed posting trannies will get me lots of friends...but yea thanx for the karma homie
                  Thats ok.

But i get the feeling that i hit a nerve with all that talk about how you love tranny pics. Sorry.

Its just that i find it a bit strange wen a tough guy like you keeps on mentioning penises and trannies all the time??

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
                    Thats ok.

But i get the feeling that i hit a nerve with all that talk about how you love tranny pics. Sorry.

Its just that i find it a bit strange wen a tough guy like you keeps on mentioning penises and trannies all the time??
                    LoL!!! nah...i like my gurls wit vaginas....i find trannies funny though...they make me laugh.

and nah you dint hit a nerve really...at first it bothered me a bit but i kno u still think im into gurls wit penises so i can't really change ur mind...

Comment

No. I just think you are dumb.

homie

Comment

Working...
                      X