Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Ever Be Sleeping But You Are Awake And Cant Move Or Open Your Eyes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Ever Be Sleeping But You Are Awake And Cant Move Or Open Your Eyes?

While were in the dream thread thing today, I though id ask.

I use to a lot when I was younger, and I fucking hated it.

I'll try to explain further. But basically you are asleep, and know you are asleep, but you cannot move at all, and can't open your eyes. It's not like your dreaming, because you just see black, as in if your eyes are closed. Fucking creepy, let me tell ya.

yeah that's what u call a nightmare i think. it happens to me often. usually our minds are programmed that it's because of some creepy evil shiet going on but the thing is this happens when ur dehydrated. it also happens when u are too full from eating.

Comment

this is called the old hag. did u feel any dark presence hovering over you?

Comment

It's actually called sleep paralysis. A lot of people I guess hear foot steps, or feel some sort of presence, or even feel like something is on them, but I felt nothing. Just couldn't move or do anything.

Comment

I've dreamt that I was having a stroke or something, trying to talk, but the words couldn't come out. A few times now. Fricken sucks.

Comment

Just sleep paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              Just sleep paralysis.
              Sleep paralysis is some scary ****! Luckily when it has happened to me I didn't see the old witch or feel anything holding me down. The feeling of being paralyzed and not even being able to yell is a horrible one. This is just one of the many sleep parasomnias that are out there...

Comment

I had it maybe once or twice. I remember waking up while sleeping on my stomach. I wouldn't open my eyes and I felt as if someone was pushing me down, and I also couldn't move.

I thought it was maybe just a dream.

Comment

Working...
                X