No announcement yet.

Which poster(s) you think wear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyger View Post
    Not our Gully! I could see him in some loose fitting, layed back jeans.
    Tyger you know the score rudeboy..
    Bad man nuh wear tight pants

lol

Comment

I think I saw Derranged at the mall with his boyfriend wearing skinny jeans, im not sure if it was him, but one of them was a jew, the other one was hindu.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I wore a pair for an '80's party. They were actually comfortable after a couple beers and several shots, but I wouldn't be caught dead in them in public. My pants aren't as baggy as when I was younger, but I still can't do tight jeans.

Comment

Dj Q
          Wazaa

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Not gonna lie, I wore a pair for an '80's party. They were actually comfortable after a couple beers and several shots, but I wouldn't be caught dead in them in public. My pants aren't as baggy as when I was younger, but I still can't do tight jeans.
            i'd go skinny before i go pants on tha ground.

Comment

and you liked it. don't deny it, you felt good about it and took pics to remember that night

Comment

You liked it...didn't you?...DIDN'T YOU!?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Have you tried on a pair? It's not my style though. And yes 120, I took hella pictures to remember that night, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    yo Huey; what's up with your brother man? i mean no tight jeans, but this is bad...

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      stones (well maybe he would admit it)
                      Considering how spindly his legs are I'd say he'd have room to spare in those skinny jeans :chuckle9: Stones has the skinniest set of wheels I've ever seen male human being (I'm ASSUMING he's male and human but I could be wrong on both counts) :cool9:

Poet
                      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 02-01-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X