Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the angriest, bitterest poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing personal against him, but Daggum is a pretty bitter poster.

MIB is an obvious choice.

Comment

pullcounter ( i heard he used to be a floyd fan.he's pissed off floyd didnt wanna french kiss him so he became a pac fan hahahahhah)

puga is on here 24/7 that dude don't sleep,mad as hell hhahahahaha

that girl strugg she's mad at the world ,luv to piss her off hashashsa

there's a few more..they know who they are haha

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
        Derranged is a brokeback faggot.
        Fuck you, Shylock. Go pay off other posters to make threads about me like you always do.

Cocksucking back stabber Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag View Post
          you got played like a
          Like what Ziggy? Like your sig gif?

Comment

And the answer is obviously Jacky.. Dude does nothing but cry. Cries about the government, puts other posters on ignore, cries when a Hispanic fighter loses a close fight, even though he's really a white jew.

Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              And the answer is obviously Jacky.. Dude does nothing but cry. Cries about the government, puts other posters on ignore, cries when a Hispanic fighter loses a close fight, even though he's really a white jew.

Fuck him.
              You gonna take that Jacky???????????

Comment

I don't know. They could just be e-bitter, only bitter on the internet. But don't act half the way they act here, in person. For example Jack, he's really bitter on here and disrespects a lot of posters for a white boy, all the white people I come across here are humble but who knows they can be bitter Boxingscene posters who put on on some fake bad-ass image. Yet I just can't picture Jack being even half as brave as he is on here. I think he's just a weird man, who would get picked on around here if he pulls all the shit he pulls behind his computer screen. He wouldn't survive one day talking about Obama and all his stupid conspiracy, every one would just laugh at him and call him a weirdo, not bitter or angry. For you guys he's bitter/mad, but to me he's just an old weirdo who I think is really not that brave in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Like what Ziggy? Like your sig gif?
                  look what jack was saying and look what i posted

i think you can work out whats going on

no racist

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag View Post
                    look what jack was saying and look what i posted

i think you can work out whats going on

no racist
                    Too far back to dig homie. Give the snap shot bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                      I don't know. They could just be e-bitter, only bitter on the internet. But don't act half the way they act here, in person. For example Jack, he's really bitter on here and disrespects a lot of posters for a white boy, all the white people I come across here are humble but who knows they can be bitter Boxingscene posters who put on on some fake bad-ass image. Yet I just can't picture Jack being even half as brave as he is on here. I think he's just a weird man, who would get picked on around here if he pulls all the shit he pulls behind his computer screen. He wouldn't survive one day talking about Obama and all his stupid conspiracy, every one would just laugh at him and call him a weirdo, not bitter or angry. For you guys he's bitter/mad, but to me he's just an old weirdo who I think is really not that brave in person.
                      Doubt he's any different offline bro. You heard the radio show - the man loves drama and ''being real and badass''

Comment

Working...
                      X