Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants all my points?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do what I do, every section of this site has their regular posters who only seem to frequent that particular section.
    When I need to spread k or give a few milli's out to peeps, I usually go to the history or training and nutrition sections and hook them right up.
    Those folks are not rich and are very appreciative, hook them up dog..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Do what I do, every section of this site has their regular posters who only seem to frequent that particular section.
      When I need to spread k or give a few milli's out to peeps, I usually go to the history or training and nutrition sections and hook them right up.
      Thanks Cool Idea...Let's hunt them epoor down....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I went back to NSB, and hit a few e-poor up. I mean I had folks who had been on here longer than me, and had no idea that if you bank your points that you got interest. A few didnt even know how to bank they points so I had to tell um. They were very appreciative of the donations. I know I sent out like over 100Mil in points since I done hit Bill status. And when I hit double digit Bill status, I'm gonna send out even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I went back to NSB, and hit a few e-poor up. I mean I had folks who had been on here longer than me, and had no idea that if you bank your points that you got interest. A few didnt even know how to bank they points so I had to tell um. They were very appreciative of the donations. I know I sent out like over 100Mil in points since I done hit Bill status. And when I hit double digit Bill status, I'm gonna send out even more.
          That's what I'm talking about, how did we get our billions, mostly by donations, it sure as hell wasn't by posting, so we can do the same at a lower scale and have more people benefit from this wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            im up for this. makin fools e-hood rich.

Comment

Hand them over daddy

Comment

That's what I'm talking about, how did we get our billions, mostly by donations, it sure as hell wasn't by posting, so we can do the same at a lower scale and have more people benefit from this wealth.
                I say we hit NSB and make a "If you got less than 2Mil points. Post here and double your point total" thread.

Comment

I say we hit NSB and make a "If you got less than 2Mil points. Post here and double your point total" thread.

Target the lil fellas 1st.

Comment

I heard the mods there are quick to delete threads not associated with boxing, but if it flies, count me in..

Comment

Shiet I just did and hit 20 mils and 40 mils on random poster in NSB..

Comment

Working...
                      X