• Show
Clear All

I've heard stories of these soldiers..

This is amazing.

Comment

They make a mean curry too.

:3some:

Comment

Real life action hero. This guy deserves all the money, women and awards in the world. But you know he'd say "I'm just doing my job."

badass of the year so far

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
          It's a long ass news article, which I summed up in the thread title. My sincerest apologies for your inconvenience at having to make one click.

Still butthurt I see. As you should be, being the pu$$yass **** that you are. Exactly what is objectionable about linking an amazing news story? Run on back and hide behind the big boys of your cartel kid

still butthurt? lmao i forget about it until you brought it up again... you need to let it go

i mean your thread is so lame you had to bump it yourself after 10 mins. you should thank me for commenting

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            still butthurt? lmao i forget about it until you brought it up again... you need to let it go

i mean your thread is so lame you had to bump it yourself after 10 mins. you should thank me for commenting

Wasn't a bump, it was because an a$$hole (most likely you) went out of your way to one star it. Why would I bump a thread which at the time was still on the first page?

Do you even realize your own hypocrisy you ******ed ****? Not only did it get plenty of replies and generate quite a bit of green k, but you go back and bump a thread which had run its course a day ago because you can't take the heat Since you didn't seem to hear me before, I'll say it again boy: run on back to your masters now
            Last edited by Miburo; 01-29-2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Wasn't a bump, it was because an a$$hole (most likely you) went out of your way to one star it. Why would I bump a thread which at the time was still on the first page?

Do you even realize your own hypocrisy you ******ed ****? Not only did it get plenty of replies and generate quite a bit of green k, but you go back and bump a thread which had run its course a day ago because you can't take the heat Since you didn't seem to hear me before, I'll say it again boy: run on back to your masters now

tbh i was jsut baiting you (yes, i am bored right now) and was hoping you would entertain me with your reply... but meh

Comment

tbh i was jsut baiting you (yes, i am bored right now) and was hoping you would entertain me with your reply... but meh

Glad you admit the worthlessness of your action. Let's clutter up the front page some more with old threads

Comment

Glad you admit the worthlessness of your action. Let's clutter up the front page some more with old threads

you ahve the tendency to overeact like the drama queen you are... sometimes its amusing, i gotta give you that

Comment

you ahve the tendency to overeact like the drama queen you are... sometimes its amusing, i gotta give you that
                    Conversely, you amuse no one at all. That's an end on this.

Comment

Working...
                    X