Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clint Eastwood or Morgan Freeman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were both great in million dollar baby and unforgiven but I'm going to go with morgan freeman because he is more versatile in acting. Clint eastwood always plays the same type(mean basterd) of character in every movie.
    Last edited by triggerhapppy; 01-27-2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      They were both great in million dollar baby and unforgiven but I'm going to go with morgan freeman because he is more versatile in acting. Clint eastwwod always plays the same type(mean basterd) of character in very movie.
      Fair point right there.

From the hard teacher in Lean on me, to God in bruce the almighty to the convict in shawshank... He got some serious range.

Comment

Eastwood gets colonial.

Comment

Surprising to see such a one sided poll, I like em both. Eastwood has had a more prolific career, but Freeman has been coming on strong as hell lately. I liked Freeman in Shawshank Redemption, Million Dollar Baby and The Bucket List especially.

Comment

Eastwood 20 times more movies and is an action hero in most. Freeman is a good actor but is still the sidekick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Surprising to see such a one sided poll, I like em both. Eastwood has had a more prolific career, but Freeman has been coming on strong as hell lately. I liked Freeman in Shawshank Redemption, Million Dollar Baby and The Bucket List especially.
              Man, how do you rate Morgan's speech in Deep Impact? He gave me goosebumps in that movie.
              Last edited by led; 01-28-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                They were both great in million dollar baby and unforgiven but I'm going to go with morgan freeman because he is more versatile in acting. Clint eastwood always plays the same type(mean basterd) of character in every movie.
                Exactly!

Ive always liked Clint, but after recently watching his spaghetti westerns...

1. They are overrated. He is basically playing the Fonze in a poncho instead of a leather jacket.

2. He is incredibly one dimensional. He has 3 faces he pulls in every movie he has been in. Plus he is very stiff. In the Any Which Way movies, i think Pinocchio would kick his arse.

3. The man with no name, has a ****ing name in all those films!

BUT Unforgiven is great.

Dirty Harry owes its greatness to the director and villain.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Man, how do you rate Morgan's speech in Deep Impact? He gave me goosebumps in that movie.
                  I thought I had seen Deep Impact, but I don't remember Freeman from it, so maybe I haven't. Will have to check it out. All the other movies I've seen him in are little bit parts, like God in about 3, the one with the arc and another with Jim Carrey, one more I can't think of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    I thought I had seen Deep Impact, but I don't remember Freeman from it, so maybe I haven't. Will have to check it out. All the other movies I've seen him in are little bit parts, like God in about 3, the one with the arc and another with Jim Carrey, one more I can't think of right now.
                    No problem bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X