Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Spend All Day Hating On Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    Beck, Hannity, Colmes, O'Reilly, Stern, the dude who was organising burn a quran day..

The endless shockjocks whose videos 'tards are always posting on here.

The conspiracy theory nuts.

The crazy preacher down the road talking about armagedon. (He won't be too far from you) I mean one of your biggest serial killers was a preacher, right?

Contemptuous attitude towards abortion or teaching of evolution.

The KKK/Aryan Nation types...they came outta those crazy churches and they had kids!

The Nation of Islam/Jihadists.

The back to Israel preachers.

Then theres the cults like the Scientologists etc. I mean WHAT are they?
    Ok you're talking about THOSE guys not YOU guys. I have even more issues with them than I do with people ignorant enough to generalize a nation of 3.5 million sq. mi. and over 300million people.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Ok you're talking about THOSE guys not YOU guys. I have even more issues with them than I do with people ignorant enough to generalize a nation of 3.5 million sq. mi. and over 300million people.
      You gotta deal with these people bra. They're holding back the planet.

Comment

Probably has something to do with the fact that far too many Americans spend all day hating on America.

Comment

You gotta deal with these people bra. They're holding back the planet.
          I dont disagree with you. I only resent being grouped into the same category.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Good idea. I'll stop making this claim if you stop letting dipshits who do make these claims get away with it.
            Of course because the minority somehow speaks for everyone. It's the same way you watch Jay Leno and he shows only the stupid Americans answering those street questions, yet he doesn't show the clips of the hundreds of people who got those questions right.......

He himself admitted that in an interview because STUPID makes for good TV.

Comment

I dont disagree with you. I only resent being grouped into the same category.
              They're your neighbours buddy. i know they might pi55 you off but you gotta talk to them.

You're not above them because your opinion is more reasoned.

Just persuade them to listen reason over blind faith.

Comment

One more thing. We're terribly jealous of your music. We've been ripping it off for years:

Comment

Antonio Meucci and Elisha Gray both have legitimate claims on inventing the telephone, though Bell tends to get all the glory because his patent was the first to be approved.

Comment

They're your neighbours buddy. i know they might pi55 you off but you gotta talk to them.

You're not above them because your opinion is more reasoned.

Just persuade them to listen reason over blind faith.
                    a flight from London to D.C is 2.5 times faster than a car ride from Wichita to D.C. In this day and age we're all neighbors and I agree nobody is above anyone else, some of us are just intelligent enough not to categorize.

Comment

a flight from London to D.C is 2.5 times faster than a car ride from Wichita to D.C. In this day and age we're all neighbors and I agree nobody is above anyone else, some of us are just intelligent enough not to categorize.
                      You don't have neighbours? You'e just a passenger huh?

Iggy wasn't celebrating that lifestyle in that song.

Not to me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X