Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to close the Hispanic Lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there should be a GARBAGE section where all the **** and jew threads can go.

PB32 can be mod for that section along with derranged

Comment

Originally posted by Bateman View Post
      Unbanned me from there, or get rid of it.

Comment

naa i think we should keep it

im voting in favour of it

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
          I'm sick of it taking up space on the homepage,
          Get rid of it.

If you too, feel this way sign here.
          Hicpanics have a right to be here just like you. You shouldn't waist so much energy on negativity. Were all GODS children.

Comment

Kev, son the fact you are Hispanic and don't even post there says it all,
            Also the fact that your username is named after another user who is infact Asian, seals the deal bro.

Close the damn section.
            Sigrab is not a Pinoy, sigrab is a Kreukenite, from planet Kreukton. He's a guy who shares the same love for the Goddess of Beauty as I do, who we all should bow down to and worship. There's no such thing as god, there's a Goddess, and she's living right here on Earth. I lied about being Hispanic, and sigrab lied about being Pinoy, we both hail from planet Kreukton. Kreuktenite's names start with sigrab or have sigrab in it, there's sigrab, sigrab jr, the other sigrab's whereabouts are unknown. Sigrab was the one who reminded me of my real planet and my purpose in life, which is to worship Kristin Kreuk until I die. When you die, you go to Kreuk heaven, where all girls look like Kristin Kreuk.

All hail the creator of life:

BTW, i'd support the Hispanic lounge being deleted only if it's going to be replaced by a Kristin Kreuk Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Sigrab is not a Pinoy, sigrab is a Kreukenite, from planet Kreukton. He's a guy who shares the same love for the Goddess of Beauty as I do, who we all should bow down to and worship. There's no such thing as god, there's a Goddess, and she's living right here on Earth. I lied about being Hispanic, and sigrab lied about being Pinoy, we both hail from planet Kreukton. Kreuktenite's names start with sigrab or have sigrab in it, there's sigrab, sigrab jr, the other sigrab's whereabouts are unknown. Sigrab was the one who reminded me of my real planet and my purpose in life, which is to worship Kristin Kreuk until I die. When you die, you go to Kreuk heaven, where all girls look like Kristin Kreuk.

All hail the creator of life:

BTW, i'd support the Hispanic lounge being deleted only if it's going to be replaced by a Kristin Kreuk Lounge.
              Quoted for truth.

Comment

can i have an American lounge where i can post pictures of fried chicken and hunting rifles?

fair is fair

Comment

I'm sick of it taking up space on the homepage,
                  Get rid of it.

If you too, feel this way sign here.
                  Petition to open a gay ass lounge for you... Who's with me? Bich-o.

Comment

chea...........

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      the hispanic lounge has it's purpose even for non-hispanics.

they made a thread in the hispanic lounge about prettiest **** stars.

we need threads like that to counterbalance all the gay threads that are on the regular lounge.
                      thats my doing, you are welcome

and ASS :latuya:

Comment

Working...
                      X