No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler shuts his critics up thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i hope that fruitcake donkey fan doesn't rub some of his lame team's bad luck on us.
    you son of a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      He is a Jay Cutler and Android phone fan.

He thinks the Packers are Iphones and Kyle Orton's limp noodle arm.

Cutler is king.
      kyle orton is an iphone 2g with a broken screen and a dead battery.

Comment

Tua and Jr

How important has Cutler been to your team this year? If Orton was at qb this year where do you think the bears would be right now?

Comment

The better question is where would the bears be without this defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
            Tua and Jr

How important has Cutler been to your team this year? If Orton was at qb this year where do you think the bears would be right now?
            so what position do you think the Broncos should draft first rd.?

Comment

Tua and Jr

Cutler has an awesome arm and has kept us in many games. We'd be 8-8 without him.

He makes mistakes but he's been coming up big both passing and running when it counts lately.

He has the potential to be one of the greats.

Comment

See what I mean. No matter what cutler does a denver fan will try to descredit him. The defense is not the main reason they are where they are at. Cutler has made numerous plays for them all year! their offensive line sucks and if it wasn't for cutler's mobility and ability to make plays with his feet and on the run the bears wouldnt be where they are at no matter how good the defense is. It's the offense that scores points no the defense.

Cutler throws up killer yds and td's in denver and they say he sucks he cant win, he can't manage games

he now manages games and wins games for chicago and they talk about how he hasn't done much because all they look at are stats

and if i remember correctly it was jay cutler leading the team to victory just a few weeks ago vs the jets while the bears defense gave up 30 something points.

Incufan! Jay Cutler, Scheftler, Marshall, Nolan, Hillis were all right about Mcdaniels and they wanted nothing to do with him. It's been proven how much of an idiot Mcdaniels was, and denver fans still want to pretend like it was the players fault? I give all these guys a pat on the back for standing their ground against an arrogant piece of **** guy like Mcdaniels.
                Yeah McDaniels sucked no doubt. He should have made that Matt Cassell deal that would have been a lot better than the Orton one. Sorry I just think Cutler is a ***** and a crybaby for the way he exited Denver. He could have just manned up and said f.uck it I'll show this guy and he probably would still be there while McDaniels cleaned out his office.

The Defense for the Bears has been a big reason why they are here and their special teams. It's not suprising he's put up good numbers he's always had, going back to Vanderbilt. He's close to the weakest link on that team, probably after the WR's or the OL (which actually done better as the season has gone along). The defense is bad ass so are the Special teams and Matt Forte is a good all around back. He has made good throws at certain times I'll give him that, but I think even Bears fans are worried about him today. There's still that thought he's gonna throw 4 interceptions or throw one at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  so what position do you think the Broncos should draft first rd.?
                  I think they HAVE to and WILL draft defense in the first 3 rounds. I like bowers or Fairly at #2 or maybe trade down for a few picks later in the round. We have 2 picks in the 2nd round. We need to find some talent on defense in the worst way and I think we finally have a coach that will put some emphasis on defense, unlike the last idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    The better question is where would the bears be without this defense.
                    Where would Brian Cushing be without steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth Ivanovic View Post
                      Yeah McDaniels sucked no doubt. He should have made that Matt Cassell deal that would have been a lot better than the Orton one. Sorry I just think Cutler is a ***** and a crybaby for the way he exited Denver. He could have just manned up and said f.uck it I'll show this guy and he probably would still be there while McDaniels cleaned out his office.

The Defense for the Bears has been a big reason why they are here and their special teams. It's not suprising he's put up good numbers he's always had, going back to Vanderbilt. He's close to the weakest link on that team, probably after the WR's or the OL (which actually done better as the season has gone along). The defense is bad ass so are the Special teams and Matt Forte is a good all around back. He has made good throws at certain times I'll give him that, but I think even Bears fans are worried about him today. There's still that thought he's gonna throw 4 interceptions or throw one at the wrong time.
                      Fair enough, but I expect cutler to carry them to a win as he's done in many games. This defense is good but also has given up almost 40 points twice this year. You guys put too much emphasis on stats! Like our new coach says "stats are for losers" Cutler does so much more that only football people can see and understand. Stuff that doesn't show up in the box score. take a look at the top td throwing qb's this year

1-brady
                      2-brees
                      2-manning
                      4-e. manning
                      5-rivers
                      6-rodgers
                      6-ryan
                      8-cassel
                      9-palmer
                      10-freeman

rodgers is the only qb left on that list and 3 of those qb's didn't even make playoffs

look at the top yard throwing qb's

rivers
                      manning
                      brees
                      shaub
                      manning
                      palmer
                      rodgers
                      brady
                      ryan
                      orton

almost half of these guys didn't make the playoffs and only rodgers is remaining

Cutler doesn't have the stats of any of these guys, but he's one game away from the superbowl and he has made countless plays to carry this team. didn't he run for 2 td's and throw for another 2 last week? Didn't he carry them vs the jets just a few weeks ago to clinch the division?

Comment

Working...
                      X