• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
    But you're already mixed.
    But not of the race which i speak of.

Comment

I certaintly hope so. I've been around but I hope to see muc much more foreign action!

***** from other countries is pure win in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post

Comment

Sorry non black hispanics should not mix with any other races.

Comment

Originally posted by BS Redemption View Post
            I had some guy tell me i had good genes the other day while i was waiting for the bus. At first i thought he was just coming on to me but it turns out he was from the BNP. he told me that the worlds population is only 15% white and that by 2050 the white man would even be a minority in europe.

He told me it was my duty to have unprotected sex with as many white girls as possible and that i should never mix my sacred genes with any other race.

You whites should think about that before you vote.
            doesnt say u had good genes, unless u are a racist who thinks simply being white means u have good genes.

the truth is mixing races makes for the best genes. ppl of mixed heritage have a higher average intelligence, are less likely to get sick and are better athletes etc.

idk why ppl care about race anyways, its just skin deep. unless u mix it up ofcourse, all the more reason to live as one.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              doesnt say u had good genes, unless u are a racist who thinks simply being white means u have good genes.

the truth is mixing races makes for the best genes. ppl of mixed heritage have a higher average intelligence, are less likely to get sick and are better athletes etc.

idk why ppl care about race anyways, its just skin deep. unless u mix it up ofcourse, all the more reason to live as one.
              I do have good genes but not because im white.

Whats this mixed race superiority you talk about. do you have any evidense.

Or is this all complete bollocks.

Comment

Everybody's mixed. There is no such thing as race. You have European blood flowing through your veins. You can confirm this through DNA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

That is a strawman. There's no evidence to suggest your statment has any merit of truth.

Comment

and which would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                      That is a strawman. There's no evidence to suggest your statment has any merit of truth.
                      My girl has a Master's in Biology.

It's almost true.

The human body will take the best parts of both, and since the gene pool is so different, you are more likely to get the best of both.

Mixed Black and White, girls are hot.

Indian and white, Chinese and white

Chinese and Indian, Indian and black

African and Chinese

Basically whatever.

The human body is smart, that's why 3 months pregnancy is a key number, if the mother's body finds that the foetus may be deformed or have a disease, you will have a miscarriage. Not always 100%, but a lot of the time.

Darker skin tone is better agaisnt skin cancer because of melanin. White people do not have that in their skin, or very little.

Come back to me, I am ready to eat anything you bring.
                      Last edited by PandaKilla; 01-17-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X