• Time
  • Show
Clear All

rondo or lebron james

Comment

deron but rose is climbing fast..

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post

Rose is great on offense, but still needs to work on his outside J and work on his defense.
        D yes, jumper no.

He's shooting almost 40% from 3 this year.

The only reason his shooting percentage isn't better is because he takes an inordinate amount of shots in order to keep the Bulls in the game, and doesn't get to the foul line much meaning his efficiency isn't as good as it should be. In that respect he should work on trying to set up teammates better.
        Last edited by Biolink; 01-13-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I went with Rose. I love his ability to make plays, his athleticism, and his ability to drive and finish around the rim. He might be my favorite non magic player. I wasnt expecting such a lopsided poll lol. I'm surprised Rondo didn't get more votes. D-will is the most well rounded of the bunch. Rose just does it for me though.

Comment

The only other PG that comes close to Dwill is CP3 once he is fully healthy and back up to speed. You can tell he's still not 100 percent but once he is it will be crazy. You know who else has potential Brandon Jennings can be crazy good if he puts on some muscle. Right now his lack of muscle and strength lets other PG's out work him. But you can see he has a pure J, and crazy handle. I don't even like the Bucks but Jennings is alight.

But D-will is by far the best of the best.

Comment

Rondo, Paul, Williams, Rose. But Rose should rise in time.

Comment

right now its D-will because of size and ability Rose is a close 2nd and if he can learn to get others involved on a more consistent bases meaning averaging 9+assist in a season is easily number 1, Paul is 3rd and Rondo 4 Westbrook then Nash!!

Comment

D-Will would be my pick.

Comment

D-Will. I think people confuse the best with the most exciting. DRose isn't better than Rondo and CP3.

Comment

Dwill is the best overall point guard, but Rose is the most exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X