X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    Like a pinoy thats too scared of uploading his pic
    Lucci, you better come up with something quick, slick. That one reply has you on the ropes bruh. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Now THAT'S the Mak I know. LMAO.
      What does he look like since you know each other.

Is he a real pinoy. Or does he actually have anything going for himself.

Comment

Lucci, you better come up with something quick, slick. That one reply has you on the ropes bruh. LOL.

that mother****er was on the ropes the moment his mom decided not to abort his ass

Comment

Hes prob inhaling Cali chronic as we speak. He feels too much pressure and wants to forget all about it.

LOlz.. Wus the story behind u and Mak. Why are ya clownin?

Comment

What does he look like since you know each other.

Is he a real pinoy. Or does he actually have anything going for himself.
            Lucci, what he looks like matters not to me bruh. What matters is; He's funny as ***** sometimes, and right now, you are getting a small dose of what I've seen him do on here.

Comment

All I asked was for him to upload his thugish face. But Hes been beating around the bush for days now.

Until he posts a pic. Theres nothing he can really say. I know he seeks for a way out. I just go along with it.

Comment

Lucci, what he looks like matters not to me bruh. What matters is; He's funny as ***** sometimes, and right now, you are getting a small dose of what I've seen him do on here.
                Yes I agree. He is pretty funny.

But I just want to put a face to that comedy and that arrogance.

Comment

• Originally posted by FINITO View Post
                  LOlz.. Wus the story behind u and Mak. Why are ya clownin?

only one is clownin...the other one is begging another man for his picture

basically, Miss Lucci wasn't even watching basketball until Lebrick went to the Heat...

THIS laker fan can't stand bandwagon roaches

it was just about basketball but if you kick Miss Lucci in the twat hard enough, he tried to get race into it...sad carwash attendant still mad

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that mother****er was on the ropes the moment his mom decided not to abort his ass
                    Pure comedy! Lucci hurry up bruh, cause Mak's finna drown your ass homie.

Comment

All I asked was for him to upload his thugish face. But Hes been beating around the bush for days now.

Until he posts a pic. Theres nothing he can really say. I know he seeks for a way out. I just go along with it.

here's an idea

make an alt and try your very best to hide your douchebaggery...pretend that you're not a natural born dip****...then ask me

i really wouldn't mind posting it

Comment

Working...
                      X