Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm set to run into some money next year, I'm leaving Ireland...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    DO NOT TAKE BIG MONEY INTO THAILAND you will get ripped off. They call wealthy Farang Bamboo "They let you grow then cut you down". I have seen it many times. Get yourself a book out there called Money Number One. It tells you the scams the women pull to wipe out westerners financially. You can buy apartments there as long as 50% of the block is foregn owned but not houses. If you marry a Thai wife you can buy a house in joint name but when you split she gets it and you have no standing.
    Thailand is cheap to live in ,get your income sent there for your personal spending BUT DON;T BRING IN YOUR CAPITAL. I have seen too many people get ripped off and wiped out in Thailand. I used to spend a lot of time there.Don't underestimate Thais and Thai women they are deadly and opperate on a different level.
    Go there and have a good time but don't bring the bulk of your finances with you. I had a friend that did that and his wife had him shot. Play things cool and low key and spend a lot of time learning the culture. When you see things as they really are you will be glad you took my advice.
    Thats the type of thing I'm worried about, I would be moving out there more then likely with my girlfriend and if I didn't I certainly have no intention of marrying a Thai women.
    I have been in Thailand before, I've seen how they operate, I won't go near them.

Are the real estate agents dodgy out there? E.g. I see alot of houses advertised in Phuket for 12M bhat or so, In the pic's they come fully furnished but don't mention in the description whether they are furnished or not, that type of **** worries me.

Comment

Come over to Negril PB,Ocho rios,Montego bay..
      Your money would triple you could live like a king homie an uptown yute..

Have sun everyday,Ganja fresh from the trees,Dancehall,Girls,More Girls
      We dont have clocks playa everythings on a relax one..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Come over to Negril PB,Ocho rios,Montego bay..
        Your money would triple you could live like a king homie an uptown yute..

Have sun everyday,Ganja fresh from the trees,Dancehall,Girls,More Girls
        We dont have clocks playa everythings on a relax one..
        Lol, that would be a big jump man, I'd be in a new world If I moved to Jamaica, I've been to thailand twice already, So I know a little about the place.

Comment

Originally posted by EXCRETION View Post
          Lol, that would be a big jump man, I'd be in a new world If I moved to Jamaica, I've been to thailand twice already, So I know a little about the place.
          At least come and visit for a holiday..
          Sample what we got before rating the other places..
          You'd have a wicked time G and you know i got you...

Comment

PM Mickey Malone. He sometimes posts in the history forum.

He owns/owned a bar (not sure if he still has it) in Thailand. Im sure he'd give u a few tips

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              DO NOT TAKE BIG MONEY INTO THAILAND you will get ripped off. They call wealthy Farang Bamboo "They let you grow then cut you down". I have seen it many times. Get yourself a book out there called Money Number One. It tells you the scams the women pull to wipe out westerners financially. You can buy apartments there as long as 50% of the block is foregn owned but not houses. If you marry a Thai wife you can buy a house in joint name but when you split she gets it and you have no standing.
              Thailand is cheap to live in ,get your income sent there for your personal spending BUT DON;T BRING IN YOUR CAPITAL. I have seen too many people get ripped off and wiped out in Thailand. I used to spend a lot of time there.Don't underestimate Thais and Thai women they are deadly and opperate on a different level.
              Go there and have a good time but don't bring the bulk of your finances with you. I had a friend that did that and his wife had him shot. Play things cool and low key and spend a lot of time learning the culture. When you see things as they really are you will be glad you took my advice.
              yeah PB

go to Thailand

sounds like a nice place

Comment

Yo! beg ya five dollahs na mon?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  At least come and visit for a holiday..
                  Sample what we got before rating the other places..
                  You'd have a wicked time G and you know i got you...
                  Yeah i know man of course, I appreciate it.
                  It's all up in the air as it is, To be honest It's just a thought.
                  It's a new tax year and again I've being taxed another 80euro a week more then I was last year, It's soul destroying to be honest.

I've been nothing but loyal to this country, I can't do it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    PM Mickey Malone. He sometimes posts in the history forum.

He owns/owned a bar (not sure if he still has it) in Thailand. Im sure he'd give u a few tips
                    Really? I'll be sure to do that man, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EXCRETION View Post
                      Yeah i know man of course, I appreciate it.
                      It's all up in the air as it is, To be honest It's just a thought.
                      It's a new tax year and again I've being taxed another 80euro a week more then I was last year, It's soul destroying to be honest.

I've been nothing but loyal to this country, I can't do it anymore.
                      G to be on the safe side you should bank that money your getting right there homie till you older and wiser to know what to do with it man..

I know ur still a yute and your gonna burn thru that right there and your gonna make a few mistakes..
                      Best thing to do hold it down for a few more years keep hustlin and putting away then see where your heads at and where you wanna go from there..

But yeh man anytime you venture this way you know its on G
                      standard all you gotta do is holla

Comment

Working...
                      X