No announcement yet.

UFC fighter visited by secret service for talking about Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    In America, you don't talk about the president, you sit down, shut up, play fantasy football and drink your fluoridated water..

Land of the coward, home of the slave.
    Where ever you are from, I don't care, you better stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
      Where ever you are from, I don't care, you better stay there.
      Can I come to San Diego?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
        I'm sure that was his intent, however, you can't tell the person on the other end how to perceive it. It was perceived as a threat and they checked it out. If you pointed a toy gun at a police officer, would it be ridiculous if they shot you?
        How is saying I want to fight the president on a PPV event a threat when the president has the choice to decline? How is that the same as pulling a gun on a police officer?

Your logic is flawed man.

Comment

He essentially said "I want to knock some sense into the president" and an agent was sent out to clarify that. This is obviously exactly the same as in North Korea where if you said you wanted to "knock some sense" into the Dear leader an apologetic agent would show up and politely ask you if you were intending to act on this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Then he would think that he's masterminding a conspiracy against himself.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to squealpiggy again. I laughed. Its kind of funny they acted like the 150lb guy stood any chance of actually getting close enough to throw a punch at Obama though. They must have just been bored.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to squealpiggy again. I laughed. Its kind of funny they acted like the 150lb guy stood any chance of actually getting close enough to throw a punch at Obama though. They must have just been bored.
              I'm pretty sure they have a mandate to investigate any threat against the President. That's sort of their job.

Comment

He essentially said "I want to knock some sense into the president" and an agent was sent out to clarify that. This is obviously exactly the same as in North Korea where if you said you wanted to "knock some sense" into the Dear leader an apologetic agent would show up and politely ask you if you were intending to act on this statement.
                The difference is that the U.S is supposedly "free'er" than North Korea.

Apparently not.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they have a mandate to investigate any threat against the President. That's sort of their job.
                  Yeah, they should also use some discretion. You're really gonna try to make a case that THIS GUY deserved a visit?

Comment

There was no threat against the president. A 150lb man challenged the president to a contact sport. There wasnt an investigation they already knew the answers to their questions.

Comment

talk the talk , walk the walk. He talked trash against a 50 year old but when his boys went after him he was scared to walk the walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X