Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
      what's "shady" about it?

as long as you have the choice to do w/o the ****ty apps, and download only the ones you want. Many of them are free anyway.

What is shady about google?........LMFAO!!!

People are short sighted and see cheap phones and free apps and don't understand what google are doing with android.

As the article explains, google aren't interested in making great products, if people are happy with exposing their privacy and using unsecure second rate software; more for them.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post

People are short sighted and see cheap phones and free apps and don't understand what google are doing with android.

As the article explains, google aren't interested in making great products, if people are happy with exposing their privacy and using unsecure second rate software; more for them.
        They've infiltrated!!!!

Comment

ATT, IPHONE, NSA?

Comment

By any shady way it can............they can't compete with their own ideas, so they steal others.

This is what they had before the iPhone came out in 2007:

They could only get android out the way it is now so fast by stealing.

I don't buy products from companies who I don't respect.
            you suck apple off more than dj
            does Jack........

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              any Samsung Galaxy S phone

i have the Samsung Captivate on AT&T

ive had iPhone 3g friends upgrade to it and tell me they like it a hell of a lot more
              no AT&T for me, im leaving them. So that Galaxy huh??? hadn't heard that one

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                no AT&T for me, im leaving them. So that Galaxy huh??? hadn't heard that one
                Top phones on the market are as follows:

T-Mobile: MyTouch 4G

AT&T: iPhone 4

Verizon: Droid X 2 (HTC Thunderbolt coming soon)

Sprint: Evo 4G

The Galaxy S (aka Samsung Vibrant) is good too, but their processor isn't like the HTC phones and have been known to have some kinks...though all the Android phones are easy to root, and can access almost any Application free through an app called "Applanet" (which really only works on Android 2.2 and higher).

I may be biased because I own it, but the MyTouch 4G is killin it right now. Almost every review from the top tech sites all praise it over the iPhone and other current Android phones.

Comment

Working...
                X