Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by supernova! View Post
    ^^^^ this thread is going around in circles^^^^ especially you^^^^
    A grown ass man using smileys, pathetic.

Comment

• how are you going to hack the point system this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flab v2.0 View Post
        how are you going to hack the point system this time?
        do we need to?

Comment

• How come you didn't use your alts, MagicJordan/Ako pa ha to hack the system?
          Is it because they are high rep and you where afraid that you would be banned for hacking and lose the accounts?

Thought so.

Comment

• ispayder used to be the richest user by some way. I remember when he hit 1 billion. (the kind man sent me 1million in celebration)

how is he now only the 25th richest?

Comment

• what made you think im them? pooooh pooooh can you post that picture in thuderdome ? ill make you rich

Comment

• none of yall bad 'ass rich cats' ever hook king muffukin kimbo up so i could care mutha****in less what the **** happen in this *****!!

Comment

• If i catch supanova roamin the slums imma knock his teeth down his muffukinh throat! all rich kidz soft yall never had to fight fo' bread like king slice have. do you kno' how many people i had to ambush to steal a piece of bread??

Comment

• Should've told me the hack so I could've raided the bank and spread the billions around.

Comment

• Damn skippy talk about talkin too soon' one of yall borthas hooked the king up with some points. i can buy a big wagon of bread with dis' love and respect brother if you need any help anytime let king slice kno' i knock anyone out for you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X