No announcement yet.

Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    You are an idiot. There are 4 of 5 posters who are cheating and I'm essentially a future victim of my hard earned points if the points will be reseted. Fuck You!
    You've been sent billions as well. You didn't say "no, no. I don't want your ill-gotten gains" you banked them.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
      You've been sent billions as well. You didn't say "no, no. I don't want your ill-gotten gains" you banked them.
      You are right. BTW, I erase the idiot and fakk you part on my posts. Let me green you. LOL.

Comment

• Why not just the game room down?

Comment

• When "-TopRank-" wrote : "Boss of all bosses" he knew what it means . It explains a lot here . This site is TopRank's which explains why there are so many "pinoys" in here . Maybe even more than Americans . Time to restart a newer fairer game .

Comment

• thanks for the 500million

Comment

• Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
              thanks for the 500million
              Hello fellow billionaire

Comment

• Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                Why not just the game room down?
                Because people already benefited from their cheat , including Chups who might have not cheated but rather "hard earned " his points by :buttlick:ing cheaters , so he benefited from a cheat by definition .

Comment

• Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
                  When "-TopRank-" wrote : "Boss of all bosses" he knew what it means . It explains a lot here . This site is TopRank's which explains why there are so many "pinoys" in here . Maybe even more than Americans . Time to restart a newer fairer game .
                  Says the guy who just joined last year. Fuck you Frankenfrank! Use the vibrator I gave you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
                    thanks for the 500million
                    And this is how another vote was bought ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                      Hello fellow billionaire
                      One of these days I will make it there, of course if they don't reset the points. I got a long way to go first though.

Comment

Working...
                      X