Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

learn from karl hungus

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      Wrong answer. That is the most undignified, chauvinistic and pedestrian response one could offer. TS, if you want to have her laughing at or even scared of you...or even calling the police, do what Johnny recommends.

Otherwise, be cool and simply talk to her and be friendly. Girls recognize instantly when a guy is 'showing off', and most turn up their noses at those sop****ric endeavors. If she is as worthy as you suggest, she will not be much impressed by anything except a genuinely moral and honest person.
      Looking at the way you take an internet forum so seriously, I'm going to go ahead and assure that you still get boners while you hold a girl's hand.

Don't listen to this guy, he clearly doesn't realize that girls like to see random dicks at anytime. What are you waiting for?!

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        She's a pale latina. Those are my targets. Anyways when I see her at the gym I'll ask her, o by the way would you like to bring your boyfriend in to work out with you? I'll get him on a free pass. I'll know right there if she's single.
        you suave mother****er you.

Comment

Ill tell you exactly how to pull her..What kind of girl is she? Im from Houston so You tell me the type ill tell you what to do where to go..First and foremost you must be confident and keep it real. cause if you got to fake it you aint gonna make it.

Comment

So we are kind of dating now and are exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
              I'm going to go ahead and assure that you still get boners while you hold a girl's hand.
              So do I, but that's down to a hormonal thing. Nothing more.

Comment

pics or gtfo...

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  So we are kind of dating now and are exclusive.
                  you suave mother****er you.

Comment

depends on your age man, at times if you are too young or even if you look too young , the older chicks wont give you the time of day

when I was in HS, at 17 I dated a 23 yr old, she tought I was +21
                    she knew my age, but I look older than 17
                    Last edited by bigdlb12; 02-22-2011, 09:43 AM.

Comment

my boy s smashin that, pimp shit

Comment

Working...
                      X