Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else ****ing ****ed off depressed?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else ****ing ****ed off depressed?.

Now i'm not at the point of getting myself a rope ready and heading to a local bridge but....

**** job,
    **** money,
    No good jobs on the horizon,
    **** town,
    **** government
    **** weather.

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    Now i'm not at the point of getting myself a rope ready and heading to a local bridge but....

**** job,
    **** money,
    No good jobs on the horizon,
    **** town,
    **** government
    **** weather.

go sell your 1 of your kidney and lungs and maybe 1 on of your eye and 1 of your balls

Comment

Patty "Detox" Tanager.

Going clean people.

No more beer.

No more cigarettes.

No more recreational drugs.

No more junk food.

Comment

Patty "Detox" Tanager.

Going clean people.

No more beer.

No more cigarettes.

No more junk food.

No more fun

You're too young to give up anything like that.

Comment

I plan on living the rest of my life with cheese slices and cup noodles when im out alone living on my own.

Comment

I have sniffed around an ounce of M-KAT in the last 3 weeks (not even joking).

I have destroyed my brain .

Comment

Patty "Detox" Tanager.

Going clean people.

No more beer.

No more cigarettes.

No more junk food.

well thats why you're depressed, i was when i came back from Oz and couldnt get a job etc, i cut down on the beer, still smoke, cut down on junk food and almost never take recreational drugs anymore. Worked a treat. Stopping smoking weed made a world of difference, i smoked everyday for about 5 years.

No need to completley quit it all, just cut back and you'll notice the difference. And get a hobby that doesnt involve any of the above. Thats harder than it sounds btw, football, rugby, snooker, darts etc always involve a beer or 20!

Comment

and watch a documentary on some people who have real problems, orphans with no food and no legs for example. The more graphic and distrubing the better. It'll put it into perspective, and remind yourself when u get down in the dumps that **** could be a whole lot worse!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  well thats why you're depressed, i was when i came back from Oz and couldnt get a job etc, i cut down on the beer, still smoke, cut down on junk food and almost never take recreational drugs anymore. Worked a treat. Stopping smoking weed made a world of difference, i smoked everyday for about 5 years.

No need to completley quit it all, just cut back and you'll notice the difference. And get a hobby that doesnt involve any of the above. Thats harder than it sounds btw, football, rugby, snooker, darts etc always involve a beer or 20!
                  I am definitely cutting down, been on one hell of a Christmas and New Year binge!.

What did you do in Australia, work or holiday?.

I'm looking into going there myself, but it is hard to find a good starting point.

Comment

Working...
                  X