No announcement yet.

Religious people! Come in here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Again, are you even listening to yourself. You're going off of the look. Inside they were the same animal, same species. ADAPTATION is the word man. Goodness gracious. Come back when you have the so called proof you love so much. You're pretty much asking me to take your word for it that in 100 or 1000 years they will be different. Where is the proof that you keep talking about? Otherwise, you'e just saying a whole bunch of stuff like you say I am. LOL
    I'm not gonna try and teach an idiot who doesn't want to learn.

If you want to look up the millions of case studies in support of evolution then do it. But you won't because it doesn't fit with your beliefs. But you'll quite happily drive your car, go on your computer, talk on the internet and watch your TV which where ALL inventions of science and believe in them because they don't conflict with your doctrines.

I would urge you to do some research though. Seriously it can't hurt can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler1 View Post
      How else did we turn up on this world then? How is it that fossils of our species that have been found don't date any further back than a couple hundred thousand years, yet the remains of earlier forms of humans can be traced to a few million years ago? I don't believe we just landed here out of nowhere. We have evolved over millions of years into what we are today. If you look at the earlier forms of humans that have been found throughout the world, you will see that their bodies seemed to more closely resemble apes than we do now. Also, how is it that we humans share about 95% of the same DNA as chimps do?
      So again we are just one big accident? If you don't believe God made us, which is even what your precious science teaches "that in order for something to exist it had to have had a maker" then where did we come from. If you believe that there was just some big bang out of nothing and we came from apes "which there is NO PROOF of" then I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

Comment

I remain completely flabbergasted that people deny evolution in the enlightened world we live in today.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Do you believe in Adam and Eve?
          Of course.

Comment

Of course.

There is no hope for you.

Comment

Originally posted by rip chudd View Post
              of course.
              lol!!!!! Lmao!!!! Rofl!!!!!

Comment

Of course.
                close thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                  I'm not gonna try and teach an idiot who doesn't want to learn.

If you want to look up the millions of case studies in support of evolution then do it. But you won't because it doesn't fit with your beliefs. But you'll quite happily drive your car, go on your computer, talk on the internet and watch your TV which where ALL inventions of science and believe in them because they don't conflict with your doctrines.

I would urge you to do some research though. Seriously it can't hurt can it?
                  Just like I thought you have NO PROOF of one thing evolving from one species into a totally different one. What does computers, internet and all that have to do with EVOLUTION? I see you're trying to jump off the subject to avoid the lack of the PROOF you love so much that you brought up.

Comment

Just like I thought you have NO PROOF of one thing evolving from one species into a totally different one. What does computers, internet and all that have to do with EVOLUTION? I see you're trying to jump off the subject to avoid the lack of the PROOF you love so much that you brought up.
                    Read a book about it and then come back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

There is no hope for you.
                      The funny thing is you're laughing about my beliefs but you're the one who made the thread asking about them. SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X