Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAST and PRESENT: Is Black Racism and White Racism the SAME in terms of Damage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well whites are generally very evil people, nobody has ever used dieseases to wipe out entire peoples internally(cook even said native americans population went from 10s of millions down to a few hundred thousand because they all died of dieseases) yeah they magically started dying of dieseases soon as the tyrant pirate cook showed up, they experiment on poor blacks in the ghettos who cant afford to defend themselves, they attack poor countries that they help make poor by spreading dieseases and dumping radioactive waste in their water so they suffocate and weaken internally before sucking their resources dry, this level of evil has never been seen in history before and most likely will never been seen again once the asians inevitably take power from the darkest hour for the rest of humanity outside of whites EVER

Comment

• People forget that intelligence is simply the ability to adapt, learn, reason, and understand. As a result, intelligence relates to how one interacts with their environment. The ability to make sense of their universe. Their individual space.

For example, a farmer knows how to farm because overtime he/she learned that seeds: 1) need to grow edible plants and 2) these plants grew best in certain environments and soil depending on varying cycles of weather. This helped him/her to understand how crops grow.

An IQ test has nothing at all to do with intelligence. This test only illustrates what book knowledge (reading and mathematics) you have learned. It can never record one's intelligence because your score depends on how much "schooling or tutoring" you have received prior to the test. European Americans (socially known as whites) usually attend better schools than American minorities, so naturally they will do better on the test.
      Moreover, scores from a test only record your performance on that test at that particular time, because the results can be influenced by numerous factors including test preparation, state of health, fatigue and etc.

It is important to understand that what you get from the results of a test is only an approximation of what the student knows based on their performance on that test. As a result, an IQ test tells us nothing about the "intelligence" of the individual taking the test. This measure only shows their performance on a particular IQ test.

An IQ test is just a "feel good" measure used to fatten the Euronut's ego. This is why people with the highest IQ's rarely contribute anything significant to civilization and society. It is the people who have the ability to adapt, learn, reason, and understand how to tame their environment/universe who are truely intelligent.

As a result, people are most intelligent when they have mastered their environment, are healthy, able to grow, and increase in number.
      Last edited by Ta Khent; 12-30-2010, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• just to further that is that they dipect god as being a white male with blue eyes and blonde hair, the bible says he has 'wooly hair' and was born in the middle east, not only that but they dipict santa claus as the generous white man spreading love to the world and giving gifts asking for nothing in return when its really been historically quite the opposite, look at latin countries how they destroyed and killed off their people, look at the black indeginous australians how they killed them off with dieseases as well, look at how they tryed to kill off africans as well but they never got to complete their missions, if you go to the coasts of any country in africa people will usually be very light and have straight hair a sign of mixing coming from the (south africa, morocco, madagascar, ethiopia, mauritius, egypt) white tyrants who came to takeover and spread dieseases and death in attempt to overpower them and steal their resources, latin america was amongst the worst abused though they absolutely ravaged the land, spread dieseases, raped the hell out of these beautifull women they never seen women look so good so they went mental, the most opportunistic evil and also dangerous people on earth

Comment

• Racism is racism. Anyone who says one or the other is worse is just playing the victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visceral View Post
            Racism is racism. Anyone who says one or the other is worse is just playing the victim.
            so blacks, asians, and hispanics have a history of making slaves out of people, spreading dieseases on countries who really have nothing to do with them just to steal their resources, and on top of that they have the nerve to say racism is racism everybody is as bad as each other, blacks and asians never went to another country with war weapons kill millions and take huge populations back to their countries to clean their clothes and rape them when they get horny and the wife isnt around

Comment

• It's difficult to articulate so many points without writing an essay of ridiculous length. I wont apologize for assuming your an idiot about Canadian history, because I don't expect anybody to know **** around here about anything, so I never presume their lack of acknowledgment of a subject is an expectation of understanding, but rather ignorance of the issue.

It's difficult to articulate for me for 3 reasons:
              1: I hardy care about the issue.
              2: I'm debating both your points and points you don't make, but are along the same notion made by those on your side of the aisle (even if they're not yours specifically)
              3: When dealing with this argument, (especially attempting to refute some points you made) I allowed my thoughts to meander on the subjects instead of focus it on the more relevant issues.

If you would like something specifically responded to, feel free to ask and I'll attempt to answer without meandering or falling asleep.

Comment

• whites are soo shockingly opportunistic a perfect example of this is they clearly see they cant do anything to stop latinos from becoming a majority soon its really inevitable, what they do is use a different strategy and change up the census to say white hispanic and non white hispanic, wtf why didnt they say that back when they were whipping them and telling them to mow their lawns and massage their feet if they want to live, opportunistic devilish if you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago View Post
                  so blacks, asians, and hispanics have a history of making slaves out of people, spreading dieseases on countries who really have nothing to do with them just to steal their resources, and on top of that they have the nerve to say racism is racism everybody is as bad as each other, blacks and asians never went to another country with war weapons kill millions and take huge populations back to their countries to clean their clothes and rape them when they get horny and the wife isnt around
                  Wow, okay the answer to your question is yes, Blacks sold their own into slavery, mongolians raped and pilleged in asia and whites killed natives and stole their land. Everybody's **** stinks.
                  What you are saying is that it's okay to hate someone who did nothing to anyone but based on who they're ancestors were. if you can't recognize that all irrational hate is as bad as all irrational hate I don't know what to tell you.
                  Last edited by Visceral; 12-30-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                    Wow, okay the answer to your question is yes, Blacks sold their own into slavery, mongolians raped and pilleged in asia and whites killed natives and stole their land. Everybody's **** stinks.
                    What you are saying is that it's okay to hate someone who did nothing to anyone but based on who they're ancestors were. if you can't recognize that all irrational hate is as bad as all irrational hate I don't know what to tell you.
                    everybody has rotten apples whites are the only ones who have a very very large population of racists, look at ********** a website with over million posters basically calling for the assassination of all latinos, blacks, asians, muslims, anybody who isnt white or anybody who doesnt worship their white polish looking jesus is an extremist and somehow is an enemy to the point where a husband wife and children need to all be killed, you dont see any other race with this level of hate creating websites with millions of members basically based on hatred. I look forward to 2050 when latinos become the majority and whites are gonna be worried about bills like sb1070 being passed for 'anybody who looks white and can be potentially be related to zodiac' or something stupid like they use

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Wish Wazzaa was here

so what do you want

Comment

Working...
                      X