Pakistan- Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    belive in him?

your entire religion miss this whole part?

or perhaps you just claim you belive in him like a grape shoved onto a thorn. an evil tree passing off as having good fruit.
    There is 300 versions of the Bible and you should be careful with those because they're all men written so it lost his purpose the Qu'ran has never been changed.

But you being so religious I'm sure you know all about the 300 different versions you have..if not ask squeelpiggy he knows it all

you people have fun here my job is done

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I wouldn't know because I don't read his junk lol

But good to see you crawling out of your hole just to kiss his ass

Yea but you read the Wazza put in the middle of the reply

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The most prolific killers of muslims are other muslims. Not Israeli Jews, not western infidels, other muslims.

The irony.

When women are treated like cattle and murdered for the imaginary crime of blasphemy then guess what? The western way IS better.

You didn't learn much from your ban did you Wazaa? If you think that anyone "deserves the death sentence" for an imaginary crime like blasphemy then you are mentally ill.

Rape capital of the world - South Africa
        Suicide capital of the world - Lithuania
        Murder capital of the world - Columbia

Source: http://www.nationmaster.com/index.php

I guess you don't bother trying to find out about any of these subjects, you just pull figures out of your arse.

Also worth pointing out that while the US is ninth for rapes per capita in the world it doesn't break the top twenty for the other two statistics.
        I've just read the red part and it's good you just proved my point,none of those countries is related to Islam or the middle east

have a good one elton

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yea but you read the Wazza put in the middle of the reply
          you were quite before now that your boyfriend squeel came in you loud again

go back to NSB and keep sucking up to the pinoys, who knows maybe a green k will come towards your way

Comment

you were quite before now that your boyfriend squeel came in you loud again

go back to NSB and keep sucking up to the pinoys, who knows maybe a green k will come towards your way

No new jokes huh Jack

Just repeating the same ones 5 or 6 times over and over

Maybe a switch of alts will do

Comment

There is 300 versions of the Bible and you should be careful with those because they're all men written so it lost his purpose the Qu'ran has never been changed.

But you being so religious I'm sure you know all about the 300 different versions you have..if not ask squeelpiggy he knows it all

you people have fun here my job is done
              version? you mean translations? and im pretty sure theres only like 20+

the bible was written by man complied from copies of manuscripts.

there are about 14000 origional manuscripts used for the new testimate dating from 140 ad to 1100 ad with the manuscripts all being almost identical.

with only about 50 signigificant variations between the 14000 diffrent copies we can say the new testimate is entirely accurate as to the morals and lessons being put out by jesus himself.

Mathew 24:35 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away"
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2010, 05:02 AM.

Comment

I've just read the red part and it's good you just proved my point,none of those countries is related to Islam or the middle east

have a good one elton
                Your "point" was, I believe, that the USA was the number one rape, murder and suicide capital of the world.

Of course no muslim country will make number one in any of those categories, because their murders are acts of terrorism, their suicides are saved up so they can take innocent people with them and their rapes take place within marriage and are thus protected by their savage little rulebook.

Comment

wow, a yank questioning other countries after they kill thousands of innocent people all in the name of money, also raping children and getting away with it

Justice will be done against the crimes of your state for the crimes against human nature you have gotten away with, I believe in Karma, no doubt the US will cry bloody mary when it happens ignoring its a reaction to an action

Comment

I'm not wazaa you proud **** ,your ex elton has just adopted a child I bet it's gonna turn out as twisted as you are
                    I see, it isn't Wazaa it's somebody paying homage to that creepy little twat. Why didn't you use your main account for this sorry little diatribe then?

And save me with your comments please why would anyone take you serious someone who thinks we came from monkeys.
                    If you want to criticise evolution you should first learn what it actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      wow, a yank questioning other countries after they kill thousands of innocent people all in the name of money, also raping children and getting away with it

Justice will be done against the crimes of your state for the crimes against human nature you have gotten away with, I believe in Karma, no doubt the US will cry bloody mary when it happens ignoring its a reaction to an action
                      such a violent religion.....religion shouldnt be violent.....nothing but a false relgion ment to control the minds of its people....i almost feel sorry for you brain washed sheep....would you like some more kool aid?

a good tree will not bear evil fruits like violence.
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2010, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X