No announcement yet.

Which camera to buy in Feb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    If thats the case then just get the rebel body and save up for a decent lens. The lens it comes with is gonna suck ****.
    Best idea.

Good switch for the kit lens:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...8156609307272#

Price is good also.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
      Best idea.

Good switch for the kit lens:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...8156609307272#

Price is good also.
      So you think I should buy the body of Canon rebel T1i and these lens, I like that idea, whats the difference between lens? Gonna book mark it amazon. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Where is this sale at? You got a link. Cause I'm looking for a good price on the t1i or t2i.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          Where is this sale at? You got a link. Cause I'm looking for a good price on the t1i or t2i.
          Best Buy has them both on sale, like 100 dollars off each.

Any new advice

Comment

do yourself a favor, but the Rebel T2i instead, shoot amazing HD video as well.

Trust me I work with Canon DSRL's every single day (5d's 7d's etc) the T2i is worth it... and its only $799

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              do yourself a favor, but the Rebel T2i instead, shoot amazing HD video as well.

Trust me I work with Canon DSRL's every single day (5d's 7d's etc) the T2i is worth it... and its only $799
              I should buy the body, just damn, next month I go to a shelter till I find a new apartment, hopefully in Miami Beach. I don't know what my expenses will be by Feb.....

what do you do, are you a photographer? I want to maybe be one, wanted to be a film director, but my whole lyfe changed once I found out the government was haunting me, and I sort of loss all passion for lyfe, I honestly don't think I'm going to make it anymore...

Comment

So it looks like the Rebel T1i or rebel T2i, but I want a better lenses, one that people come off realistic and you can frame a shot with a nice background, one good for protraits and such. Any suggestions?

Comment

I decided to get the canon rebel T2i, by layaway program Best Buy has just incase, the sale goes away, so I put in 400 first, than another 400, and I got the camera !! Or something like that, still have to figure it out, is the lens that come with the camera enough to take realistic shots? somebody told me Nikon is the best for pictures lol

Comment

I'm going to buy a 35mm one with film and everything and learn from scratch and also have a digital as well. I just like exploring my city and finding things and situations no one has shot. But I only had a digital and don't know much about exposure and the like. I'm also interested in the writing aspect.

Subtraction. Do you have any good books to recommend or photo blogs that have good tips.
                    I would like anything I could get my hands on as I don't have a lot of time for classes at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                      I'm going to buy a 35mm one with film and everything and learn from scratch and also have a digital as well. I just like exploring my city and finding things and situations no one has shot. But I only had a digital and don't know much about exposure and the like. I'm also interested in the writing aspect.

Subtraction. Do you have any good books to recommend or photo blogs that have good tips.
                      I would like anything I could get my hands on as I don't have a lot of time for classes at the moment.
                      Here I'll give you a prodject from photography class,, really easy, buy a large cardboard and take photos telling a storyline and paste the pictures in order telling a story, than take a picture of it and upload it in this thread and tell us the story

I'd also like to learn more about photography but little money and I need a digital its a must have for everyday shooting

Comment

Working...
                      X