No announcement yet.

? forall Married guys with kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
    well bro I dont argue in front of my kids! Thats something we keep from them very well. If you walked into my house you would think everything was perfect. I just came to realise that it seems to be a lie. Just 4 FYI thier has been no infidelity or anything like that. I just feel i got married to young (19). i really do appreciate the input Thanks who would have thought i would be doing this. Sometimes its better to get advice from people you dont know
    If there was no infidelity and you guys still love each other then I can assure you that it can be worked out and you should definitely fight for your marriage.

The only two reasons I would divorce my wife is if either of us had an affair or if either one of us no longer loved the other. Those are the only two things that should break a marriage apart IMHO.

Don't ever just stay for the children, believe me when I say this; things will be much more worse in the long run if you do.

Comment

I am 27 and I ask myself the same thing bro, which girl should I settle down with but the truth of it is that it does matter at the end if you got kids with that one girl you gonna settle down with, past the looks past the *** but my advice is if you ain't feeling it no more you gotta bounce, you can see your kids always and have a good relationship with them ,It's society that gets to everybody and watch too many movies with happy endings, I always find myself thinking that if I stay with a girl and she got my kids how is my life gonna turn out , but yeah You should Bounce if your not feeling it no more.

Comment

I have a 16 year old and a 17 month old. Marriage isn't always easy but raising kids takes committed parents, committed to the family. The only way I would leave is if she was unfaithful or if she tried to kill me in my sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
          I have a 16 year old and a 17 month old. Marriage isn't always easy but raising kids takes committed parents, committed to the family. The only way I would leave is if she was unfaithful or if she tried to kill me in my sleep.
          I'm not married or anything but that's the only way I'd leave.

Comment

Working...
          X