No announcement yet.

Rate G-Dog From 1-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
    I mean ya, let's be serious. Who dosn't have some dirty socks? You wear those fuckers around the house for a few days, and they can be stained.
    most of my socks are black anyway, the oldest white ones i do have don't look half as bad. Unless he was walking in filth there is no excuse.

Comment

• People are starting to forget the fallen one. This deserves a bump.

Comment

• What happened to G-Doggs? I havent seen him round the scene lately..

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          most of my socks are black anyway, the oldest white ones i do have don't look half as bad. Unless he was walking in filth there is no excuse.
          I only have black or dark colored socks myself. I don't own any white socks, or white clothes in general.

I do change my socks everyday unlike G-Dog, but if you don't have white clothes, you don't have to worry about the extra load of laundry.

Comment

• so that was really g-dog? I mean that's how I pictured him but what if this was a hoax started by the NWO to keep us talking about G-dog because he's the biggest draw and distract us from the war in the Middle East?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              What happened to G-Doggs? I havent seen him round the scene lately..
              This Thread happened to G-Dog

Comment

• g-dog is a hero to many posters here

Comment

• Why did g-dogs stop posting because of his pic being posted? Gdogs come back dont let the dirty socks pick stop you from doing what you love. You are the biggest draw on boxing scene and these other f*gs are just jelos of you come back and hold it down!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    g-dog is a hero to many posters here
                    G Dog is my hero.

I wanna have those dirty socks with G Dog's autograph on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      Why did g-dogs stop posting because of his pic being posted? Gdogs come back dont let the dirty socks pick stop you from doing what you love. You are the biggest draw on boxing scene and these other f*gs are just jelos of you come back and hold it down!
                      Cause G-Dog is the ultimate *****. Imagine what he would do if someone did that to him in real life. Dude, obviously lives at home and is being coddled by mommy and daddy. He has a lot to learn about life and becoming a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X