Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate G-Dog From 1-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Dogs got destroyed, his own arrogance killed him.

Dorian set G-Dogs up like a honeytrap and Money Pac murdered him.

Gorilla Dogs will now be called Gorilla Pigs aka Filthy Socks.

Comment

• The bad thing is he looks so close to what I imagined. It's crazy. His little pig nose and shit. Honestly though... If your pic is posted on here, and you freak out, and dont post anymore, you have self image issues... I know Im not the best looking guy. In a womens eye, Id probably be a 7 of 10, but if my pic was posted here, I wouldn't care. No sweat off my back. My shits on facebook for the whole world to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        G-Dog is PM'ing me to take it down like it if it's my alt or something. He said something like "don't post my pics man I was just playing" So it is him but now he's trying to play it off. SMH.
        Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I bet you anything the pathetic piece of shit is staring at his cousin's girl's ass.

Look. Seriously, he is.
        Can you blame him?

Dude's lookin' bummy as fuck over there, staring at his cousin's girl's ass with envy.

Damn, son - maybe you could attract a chick or two if you'd change your socks once in a while.
        It's G-Dog.

He looks exactly how any internet troll should - fat, bummy, and disgusting.
        Originally posted by Check View Post
        G-Dawg wants a piece of that sweet tender ass.
        hhahhahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
          The bad thing is he looks so close to what I imagined. It's crazy. His little pig nose and shit. Honestly though... If your pic is posted on here, and you freak out, and dont post anymore, you have self image issues... I know Im not the best looking guy. In a womens eye, Id probably be a 7 of 10, but if my pic was posted here, I wouldn't care. No sweat off my back. My shits on facebook for the whole world to see.

Comment

• you guys are brutal.

Comment

• where the **** is g-dogs it's harder to spot g dog than it is to spot bin laden at a catholic church in alabama
              Last edited by REDRUM619; 12-30-2010, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• wtf??

^^
                so u just gon take all of dis g-dogs?

Comment

• Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
                  where the **** is g-dogs it's harder to spot g dog than it is to spot bin laden at a catholic church in alabama
                  Do you blame him for hiding..
                  Mans have roasted his pic and his claart up in here aint no way his gonna wanna drop 15 threads a day now...

Comment

• Damn Gdog this is a wake up call my man. Stop trolling, try to start living a little more in the real world and start runnig cause it looks liek you need some discipline in your life.
                    Sooner than you know it you'll be a changed person who holds some value in this world.

Good luck.

Comment

• so this is why I haven't seen him around...the punk runs away and doesn't defend himself

Comment

Working...
                      X