Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for my Picture Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They could also accept one vote per IP address, it could be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      Can you guys give a quick vote for my picture?

http://www.yourimage2canvas.co.uk/competition.php

It is the one with the two robots in bed. Got 8 votes so far.

I dont think I will win, but would like some votes.

Cheers!

I Tried to Vote for ya!

Comment

• And you got some green k for your attempt.

Comment

• Did you win it?

Comment

• They haven't announced the winner, yet. New Years Day, so they are closed. Will probably announce the winner early next week. Will post here and let everyone know if they email me.

Comment

• Do you have to be a United Kingdom resident to enter? I say we have a different BS member enter each month and win this thing for them. If it is only for UKers, then we need to recruit UK BS posters to enter. I already may have a photo to enter if it's open to anyone.

E

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                Do you have to be a United Kingdom resident to enter? I say we have a different BS member enter each month and win this thing for them. If it is only for UKers, then we need to recruit UK BS posters to enter. I already may have a photo to enter if it's open to anyone.

E
                Good idea. Internet fraud FTW!

Comment

• It isn't fraud; the company itself encourages entrants to PROMOTE their photographs.

E

Comment

• I WON!!

Cheers for everyone voting.

It is not fraud, btw.

They ask you to promote. See the quote below:

"Did you inform your friends and family of this great contest? You can e-mail them using the form below to inform them that they have to click your entry so you can win that £250 gift voucher. You can use all the major social networks available for your cause."......In order to win the Ultra Print Monthly Photo Competition you have to be on top of your game. Just submitting your photo to the competition will not work, you will have to promote it the best you can!"

In anycase, they are not stupid. They know it was promoted as no one can get over 1500 votes on a pic without getting help.

This is only open to UK as they dont ship to outside UK.

I'm gonna go through some pics and submit it to be printed onto canvass. It's not money, so I think will only appeal to people who like to take photographs as it's always nice to see a pic you have taken up on a wall. No one at my work is interested as I'm the only one that actually likes to take photographs.

Comment

• http://www.yourimage2canvas.co.uk/co....php?voteID=28

that strawberry one is extraordinary

Comment

Working...
                      X