No announcement yet.

Im going in for my "L" Learners test sometime this week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Im going in for my "L" Learners test sometime this week

Ima go in for it again. Hopefully wendsday? But if not on monday at the latest. I realize you need a liscence for WORK and you need a liscence to drive around a woman .... and if u dont have that its pretty bad lol. this is the 5th time ima be taking it hahahaha

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
    Ima go in for it again. Hopefully wendsday? But if not on monday at the latest. I realize you need a liscence for WORK and you need a liscence to drive around a woman .... and if u dont have that its pretty bad lol. this is the 5th time ima be taking it hahahaha

5th time?

Did you fail the test 5 times or did you let the permit expire that many times?

I had a buddy who passed the learner's permit test like 4 times, but he was lazy and let it expire 3 times before finally taking the road test. He didn't get his license till he was 25.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

5th time?

Did you fail the test 5 times or did you let the permit expire that many times?

I had a buddy who passed the learner's permit test like 4 times, but he was lazy and let it expire 3 times before finally taking the road test. He didn't get his license till he was 25.
      haha i passed it twice. i havent had my L for over a year now lol. fk man i wanna get my "N" .......... i wanna get a job that deals with driving.

but ive only failed that test twice lol...i felt like **** after ever fail lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
        haha i passed it twice. i havent had my L for over a year now lol. fk man i wanna get my "N" .......... i wanna get a job that deals with driving.

but ive only failed that test twice lol...i felt like **** after ever fail lmao!!!!
        It's really not that hard, but it's easy to lose motivation when you get older because most people you know already have cars to drive you around.

I got mine at 16, and that's all I could think about when I was 15.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
          It's really not that hard, but it's easy to lose motivation when you get older because most people you know already have cars to drive you around.

I got mine at 16, and that's all I could think about when I was 15.
          haha i know man. when i was 18 to renew it i passed it without reading that book again. then at 22 i went in and barely failed i was SO fkn pissed lmao. that was over a month ago. but i wanna get it back bad man. i miss driving ....

and then get a vehicle

Comment

Working...
          X