No announcement yet.

contest: who wants to be a billionaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    It's the holiday season and i'm feeling generous so i'm giving away 1 billion precious e-points to anyone who can guess what i'm thinking right now.
    Byrdlover.

Comment

What hair cut you should get

Comment

You're thinking about a song.

Comment

About Sexy Asian girls

Comment

You are thinking about your son.

Comment

you are thinking about a lesson plan.

Comment

My last guess.

You're probably thinking about how much of a good life you have, a beautiful wife, such cute children, the nice car parked on your drive way, the lovely weather you have been enjoying and the great sex life you have. You're probably looking in the mirror and thinking you are a pretty hot looking guy, which I probably will agree with.

Kadyo is the man, a mans man, a successful man, the man I want to aspire to work hard in life and become like.

Kadyo, I wish we were real life brothers.

Comment

I hope some Pinoy gets the answer right.

Comment

See how many be copyin' my answer kad? Gimme some points now son, everyone be plagiarizing the best.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      It's the holiday season and i'm feeling generous so i'm giving away 1 billion precious e-points to anyone who can guess what i'm thinking right now.
                      Imma take a stab at it OG Kadyo. You're thinking that you wanna make Chief a e-billionaire, since he's been lobbying for somebody to e-billionaire him fa sho. If that's not it I hope it's pretty dag gone close. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X