Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G Dog Vs. Mangler (w/Compu-post statistics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
    This. If one of your threads is a round by round then obviously the stats will be skewed. Also, why only measure from the last 14 threads? Seems like a weird number, did you do this because Mangler's 15th thread had huge views/replies? Either way, that's a pretty sad thing you've done g-dog.
    your a tool son, i did 14 becoz thats what all could fit on a screen shot

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
      you just mad cuz you couldnt draw flies to a shyt pile
      my man G-Doggy god!

Comment

Men lie, women lie

NUMBERS DON'T

Comment

g-dog done the research

Comment

How about a poll Who is more liked and respected on Boxingscene G Dog or Mangler?

Comment

G Dog is by far the worst poster on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                G Dog is by far the worst poster on boxingscene.
                Yeah, but it's intentional. Like how he flip flops back and forth between being a Floyd Fan, and a Pacquiao fan, week to week.

Then he goes in non stop boxing and makes a bunch of anti Floyd/Pac threads, to generate a lot of replies from each guys fanboys/haters.

Then brags about how many replies he gets.

It's all a routine, to purposely be horrible.

Comment

You talk of MANGLER as if he was the apotheosis of anything. He wasn't. Nobody outside of the Lounge really gave a cack.

You realize the Lounge is secondary in importance to the boxing forums, right? And in the boxing forums, the sum of MANGLER's contribution was "welterweights should fight welterweights my ******". His 'fame' really only related to being a few guys' besty in the Lounge, it didn't transfer to any other part of the forum.

Get some interests besides trolling this website in an unentertaining fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
                    You talk of MANGLER as if he was the apotheosis of anything. He wasn't. Nobody outside of the Lounge really gave a cack.

You realize the Lounge is secondary in importance to the boxing forums, right? And in the boxing forums, the sum of MANGLER's contribution was "welterweights should fight welterweights my ******". His 'fame' really only related to being a few guys' besty in the Lounge, it didn't transfer to any other part of the forum.

that was mangler at the end of his posting time. he couldn't take all these guys fighting all these different guys from different weight classes and cherrypicking.

gdogs adds absolutely nothing to the whole site except with his "besties".

you act like mangler is the only poster that he a group of friends online, like no one else does.....

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I have nothing against Mangler, he seems like a cool dude, but that **** is funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X