Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Puerto Ricans and Domincans get along with blacks but Mexicans don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the nortenos seem to get along with african americans while the surenos hang out with pakistani citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      this................
      you can shut your mouth stop pretending to me Mexican.all you do is ride pacs nutts never seen you show respect to any of the mexican warriors.just because pacquaio beat every mexican fighter out there doesn't mean you have to sell your soul puto.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
        mexicans are after the blondes and other hispanics
        Blondes are amateur.

Comment

agreed, makes me wanna vomit.
          I like some black beezies.

Comment

Originally posted by BATEMAN View Post
            I like some black beezies.
            I like a few of them also, but im a sucker for blondes

Comment

And the white man wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Fake blacks? I'm taking it you didn't even bother to see the video, typical in this place.

I don't hate one black fighter and I am a huge fan of many, many black fighters. How can you be a boxing fan and NOT like black fighters?

That would be like loving the NFL but hating black people....
                exactly i'm Mexican and I like black fighters

until they start running and hugging

jk

Comment

mexicans are after the blondes and other hispanics
                  speak for yourself...

i love negritas

Comment

See, Mexicans can't be racist, they watch boxing, and boxing has black fighters .................................................. .................................................. .......................... .........................
                    .................................................. ............................ LOL

Comment

What alot of people don't realize is, Los Angeles is the gang capital of the world. Name me another city where there is race wars between blacks and mexicans. With Mexicans being the majority in Watts, Compton, South Central, East LA, and many other part of LA County, and Blacks being there also gang banging, theyre bound to collide. Mexicans everywhere else get along with Blacks andMexicans that don't gangbang also have no problem with blacks, all it is is prison politics.

And with it having 2% afro-mexicans, consider the numbers Mexico has over those carribean countries, and Mexico probably has more if you go by numbers. Don't know and don't really care. And of course Barrera don't look of any african descent, he's more indigenous. I had a friend in the Army Dominican dude who looked jewish. I've seen all kinds of different PRs also.

Norcal Mxs allie with AAs, because of gang inferiority to Socal Mx gangs. (Gangbangers)

Comment

Working...
                      X